Chapter 3- Leggo.

**BRENT'S POV**

I walked out of the room and down the stairs, the warm Friday air from the windows hitting my body. When I got to the kitchen, Alyssa's mom and dad were sitting at the table, drinking their coffee.

"Goodmorning, Brent. Want some breakfast?" Her mom asked, smiling warmly at me.

"It's alright, I'll get it. What do you guys want?" I asked, walking towards the fridge.

"I'll just keep my coffee." Her dad said flatly.

"How about some bacon and eggs? Alyssa would be happy with that too." Mrs. Danser said cheerfully. I nodded and started to grab all the ingredients.

As I started to cook, I heard some whispering behind me from the table. Then somebody cleared their throat. I looked back at them to see them standing there, smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and looked at them.

"Brent, sweetie." Her mom started. "We've been thinking about what you ask us and we've made our decision." She said seriously. She looked up at her husband and smiled.

"We're going to let you guys go." He said, a small smile forming on his face. My eyes got wide and I almost started jumping up and down. I ran over and pulled them both into a hug.

"What's going on?" I heard Alyssa giggle when she walked in. I slowly let go of her parents and we all smiled at her awkwardly.

"Uhm, we-"

"We were just thanking him for looking out for you." Her dad said proudly, patting my back. I smiled and nodded as well as her mom.

"Awh. You guys are so cute." She giggled again. Then she walked to the stove and finished breakfast.

We all sat down and ate and talked about our plans for the day. I was planning on going to my house and telling my parents that I was moving to Florida. Then I would get the plane tickets to go down there and look at the house.

~~

"Alright I'll see you later." I said, kissing Alyssa's forehead and walking down the stairs. I made my way out the door and to my car and I was on my way to my house.

When I got there, I unlocked the door and walked inside. I saw my mom sitting in the living room so I took a seat next to her.

"Hey mom." I smiled warmly.

"Hi, honey. What brings you home today?" She replied.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you something." I said. She nodded, waiting for me to begin talking.
"Well you remember my buddy, Nash? He moved to Florida last year, you know?" She nodded. "Okay, well to surprise Alyssa and Hayes, I'm going to move down there. And Alyssa is coming with me." I said flatly. I was really hoping she wouldn't yell at me.

"Brent, I don't know." She said sternly. I felt the anger build up inside me.

"I didn't come here to ask you. I came to to tell you." I replied angrily. She shrank back in her seat and nodded.

"If that's what you want, Brent, then go ahead." She replied, nodding. My face softened and I gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry, I just really want to do this for Alyssa. Oh yeah, it's a surprise so don't say anything." I said before pulling away. She nodded.

I walked up to my room and took a seat on my bed that I haven't laid in, in about two weeks. Ever since summer started, I've been sleeping at Alyssa's house. I grabbed my laptop and plopped it onto my lap. I opened it and went to skype so that I could call Nash. After about three rings, he picked up.