What the hell is this felling

LLOYD P.O.V.
When I spelt some soup on my hand cause of Kai's sudden move l wanted to go and wash it but then he grabbed me next to him on the bed . He took my hand and start to lick it ...
I become red more than any time I did before I fell my heart beating very quick . I fell his tongue playing with my fingers my hand started to shivering.
" what should I do ? should I grab my hand Bach ? Or just being quite with no reaction at all?? " I asked myself .
I didn't know what to do . I was staring at his face while he was doing that to me .
You can tell my face was still red.

I am not saying I hate what he was doing .. But at the same time I was confused maybe it's his way to show me that he is sorry .. But it's not his fault anymore .
It was silent until I broke it and finally said something .
" k-Kai I-I am ok you don't need to .. Uh -you know.. do what are you doing .." I was stuttering with every word I said to him . Then he pulled away my finger  from his mouth and there was a really long drool between his mouth and my finger .
I can tell that I felt like he wasn't going to stop but he did .
At that time I was blushing a little but my heart was still beating but at least it's beating slower than back then . He was holding  my hand then he left it I quickly grabbed my arm and put it to my chest and put my other hand on it and looked at the ground .
It was moment of silent then he grabbed my hand again really quick and this time not just my hand that he grabbed all my body moved with this grabb.
" ah- Kai what's wro-" before I could finish my line I realized my face was to close to his . And I started to blush again.

KAI P.O.V.
Lloyd was about to ask what am I doing but seriously I don't even know what am I doing .. At least I know why I am dong this . Cause I love him . I love Lloyd garmadon .

" ah-Kai what's wro-" he stopped talking when he realized our faces are to close to each other . That when his face become all red .
I just can't help it . Does he have to be damn cute !? I pulled him closer to me . He is blushing even more .
" k-Kai w-wait ..! " he was stuttering with every word he said I give him a quick kiss on his noise . He just froze in his place still blushing . The silent came again until I spoke .
" there there  little flame no need to be shy any more ~ " I chuckled he didn't answer .
" didn't you like it ?~" I said with a smirk on my face .
" l-like it ?" He looked a little confused while still blushing . " you know when I licked your little fingers ~ I know that my little flame is a little dirty hentai ~ " . At the time when I said that his face us red more than anyone can imagine it .

" h-h-hentai ??! W-w-what are you talking about ?! " he said almost yelling . Closing his eyes to not look into my eyes .

" there there little flame no need to be mad all all ..~" I said with the  same smirk on my face . Then I grabbed him quick and laid him on the bed I got up and I am on top of him .

I was holding his arms so he can't move . " I know how to make you calm down my little hentai flame ~..." .
He blushed more and more he was struggling at first but he couldn't even move with me holding his arms .

I pulled myself closer to him our lips became closer but before I kiss him I wanted to do something .
" let me hear your beautiful voice little flame ~" I moved to his neck  .

I started to lick it . " a~ahh " I heard lloyds beautiful voice moaning . Then I started to kiss his beautiful neck every where . His Arms started to trembling.
" k- Kai~ ah. " then i kissed the place I licked the most for really long time when I pulled away I saw red mark which made me want more .

LLOYD P.O.V.
This is really happening I don't know why it's happening. I don't like it but .. At the same time I Also like it and enjoy it .
When he kissed me that long kiss or should I say the long bite he finally pulled away to leave big red mark . I can't struggle anymore cause he is holding my arms.