• Stains •

maybe there are pieces and bits that are left untouched,
maybe your soul broke but it's not broken enough,
maybe those rose petals that were left behind weren't really withered at all,
maybe those shreds aren't really torn at all.

there's a surge of light shining through, but one can never see what's really on.

blinded by it, they continue on oblivion.

you stand there all torn, messed up, and seeking for help.

yet one can never see what's really on you.

you struggle to fight it all,
pretending that there's a hope... that there's another light that would shimmer on you.

fighting to keep a smile
fighting to take it all back
fighting to fall apart

you stood still with your weapon on your hand, knowing that it's the only one that can save you, knowing that it's the only thing you can rely on.

But what happens when that weapon fades? what happens when the one that protected you from the very start is gone now?

you lost it, you lost everything that your soul is dependent on.

you lost every bit of it,
every worth, every value, every hope.

but that doesnt stop there, you refuse to stand up on your own because you're too afraid you might fall apart again

your insecurities keep on hitting you, your thoughts keep on blinding you, your mind keeps on destroying you.

Someday I know, that there will be someone who's going to appreciate you again, not how it ended badly like it did before.

if somehow it happens again, ask yourself, is it worthy for you to mop on that certain mess that you can never clean again?

is it worthy that you keep on cleaning and cleaning but the stain doesn't fade away?

is it worthy that you keep on cleaning the same mess, not moving on to another?

Now what life really teaches you, is that there are some stains that you cannot clean.
Some stains that will permanently settle on you, some stains that will mark who you are.

So don't let that stop you surging for another light.
Don't let that stop you from loving what you really are, don't let that stop you from looking up there in the stars knowing you can't reach them.

Don't let it, I know you can do it.
I know you can overcome who you are right now, I know you can find solutions to all of your problems.

I know you aren't hopeless.
So give it a shot, Do it for your own good, your own future, your own soul.