Livin the life part 24

Your pov
After I bump into the three brothers I Weber back home only to be greeted by my 4 best friends of course "Heya hun"Jynx said "Sup"I said tiredly and I yawn "I'm sleepy I'm gonna go to bed nap"I said a little bit slurring cuz of the tiredness.When I made it to my room I immediately fell asleep.
-Dream-
"hello there child we meet again"The figure that I saw last time spoke "Hello oh and my name is (Y/n) nice to meet you erm?""W.D faster but just call me gaster"He spoke in sign language "ahh ok"I said "Hmm it seem you met my sons"Gaster said "Your son?"I ask him "Yes sans and papyrus"He said ohhh those skeley yeah "Yeah that's true but why aren't you with them?"I ask with curiosity to find out why "Sigh, well you see I was usually a scientist, but then I had made my biggest experiment, The Core, but then something tragic happened, the core got into an unstable position, and I had to shut it down but sadly, I fell into the core into the darkness, which is were I am now, the void"As he said that I immediately hug him, he flinch in surprise and hugged me back "Don't worry I'm sure we'll find a way to get you out!"I said confidently, and swore I saw a small creeping on his face but then a light shined "Well I think it's time for you to wake up, thank you for your company-"he said but stop for a second when I was almost woke up he said the last words to finish his sentence "(Y/n) and take care of my sons"He said as he smiles-end of dream-
Wow heh "I promise you gaster, I will find a way and in time I will take care of you son"I said as I smiled.What time is it? Wednesday 3:23 pm ok not yet school.I got up and walk to the guys in the living room "Sup"I said as I sat down next to Donnie and Vincent "How's your sleep chica?"Jack ask "Pretty good I guess"I said doubting "Guess?"they ask "umm never mind"I said they shrugged it off, now I'm bored, idk what to do... AUTHOR CHAN HURRY UP AND THINK OF ANY IDEAS (You will seeeee~) jeez ok. "hey Hun?"Donnie ask "yeah don?"I ask back "Wanna make a potion with us?"He ask,and I frowned "No last time I turn into a kid and there is no chance I'm gonna do it again!"I said with anger "Pleaseeeeeeee"Jynx pleaded and of course I said no, we kept doing for hour until I dig in sigh "Fine" and they cheered welp time to die I guess.

*time skip to your house lab*

"So what are we making?"I ask and they just showed me the ingredients, I guess it's a surprise oh boy.

*To many time skip again*

We finish it, I was holding the glass bottle and then you know what? "SUP MY RADICAL CHIC"

Freshy pov
"SUP MY RADICAL CHIC"I greeted my brotastic chic but then she jump surprise making some out of her hand fall onto her it look like a potion? Wait what potion? "What potion is my broskie?"I ask a little of my scariness "neko love potion?...."They say oh boy what is wrong with this four dang nab bros but then we heard (Y/N) movin "Nya~"she said and the guys I think it's jynx just nosebleeds wow she's real cute.But then the other original came to I think it's ink,error,Classic,edgy (Fell sans if underhigh fell sans is edge),pj,and the other fell me unfresh I hate that dude"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?"ink ask loudly "Nya~......"she said whimpering "Sssh her hears are sharp so be gentle"Vincent said "oh ok sorry"Ink apologized "so what did this potion do?"I ask to the four guys "umm well she will turn into a neko for two days so it will wore off tomorrow and umm who show her much more affection she will literally be stuck with until another show affection"Donnie explains "oh really c'mere kitty"Unfresh said to My chic and she just jump on him and hug him and he start petting her ear, she purred softly and she just lick his boney,stinkin,sinner hand "LAY OFF BRAH" I yelled to him and (Y/N) whimper "oh I'm sorry Chica I forgot"I said well then ok.

The sanses pov
Wut SHES SO CUTE I WANNA HUG HER PLEASEEE AHHHH SO CUTE OMGGGAAGGAAGGA JSKSNSKBSAKSHJ THIS IS WORTH GOING WILD WAIT fresh NOO '
Freshy:Give it to me I'm worth it
              Baby I'm worth uh uh
Sanses: STAGP IT YOU PARISITE
"Nya~ stop"Angel said "ok"

My angel is a beauty~

A/n
Sorry if short and thank you so much for the support! I love you guys so much 852 words