Author's Note 😉

Hi readers,
Thanks for taking ur time and reading this wonderful fan-fiction book about Lele Pons and Juanpa Zurita. 😊
As you guys are wondering, why am I even posting this part/chapter of the book. It is because I'm going to tell you what is about to happen in the upcoming chapters.

The upcoming chapters are just going to be videos, pictures, more info of them and maybe Something else 😅.
I also want to take this opportunity to ask you to support me to the best you guys can, I'll tell u the details now.

😉 HERE ARE SOME WAYS Y CAN SHOE DOME SUPPORT 😊

1. Follow me on Wattpad and read my other books.
2. Follow me on Instagram @ValerieTan_7
I really hope to see you guys and I'll follow everyone who followed
me. (If I have time to do a Following spree)

Guys...I'm sorry if i took long to update again, Its because i'm busy studying and preparing for my Mid-Year Exams. I hope u all understand. Thx for reading I appreciate a lot of ur support. 😊
Te Amo Amigos 💜❤️

Author's Note (MUST KNOW)

Hey Readers, I know you've been waiting long for a new parts of the book to be released but... I have a sad news. My Mid-Year Exams are just NEXT WEEK and I need time to study for my exams, I am also struggling to cope with some of my subjects in school so I cannot really update more of the books/parts but...maybe after my Examinations I'm free to do whatever I want in my life and I would probably continuing to do up this book so you guys can read them ;) I really hope u can understand me and how I'm unable to do many things at once and now its time to study hard for my results (Wish Me All The Best on my Instagram).

ValerieTan_7

HEY READERS,
Just to say, I've started a new book and is about my Favourite BAND called THE VAMPS I'll be doing Songs in that book and u can actually read through with lyrics that I'll provide. 😊😊 So please GO CHECK THAT BOOK OUT AND GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT ON THAT BOOK I REALLY LOVE THE VAMPS ☺️☺️❤️❤️.

VOTE,COMMENT & SHARE