Goku

The main protagonist in the Dragon Ball series, Goku is incredibly strong. His power is comparable to even Superman!

Normal- punch (mid)

3 times- punch, kick, rapid punch, side kick (mid, high, rapid mid until let go, mid)

Up smash- Ki Uppercut (Goku uses Ki to rocket his arm upward.)

Side smash- Flying Elbow (Goku jumps and thrusts his elbow forward.)

Down smash- Nimbus blast (Goku summons Nimbus under himself, hitting enemies on both sides.

Special- Kamehameha (Goku charges a Kamehameha and blasts it forward. Can be charged for greater distance and much greater power.)

Up special- Instant transmission (Goku kickflips and uses instant transmission upwards, with a kick at the end. Direction can be changed during teleportation.)

Side special- Ki blast (Goku fires a few simple beams of Ki.)

Down special- Full power charge (Goku charges his Ki power until the bar below his health is full. When it's full, the next special attack will go twice as far and be twice as powerful.)

Grapple- normal grapple

Final smash- Super Saiyan (Goku turns Super Saiyan. He is invulnerable during this time. His normal attacks have strongly increased power and speed, and he can fly. Using Kamehameha turns into Spirit Bomb, a ball of Ki that is half the size of the map and is sent straight down the middle. The ball functions much like a super bomb, but lasts much longer.)

Special ability- using down attack while in the air makes Goku fly towards the ground, making a crater upon impact.