Chapter 17

"Morning beautiful," Niall said in his husky morning voice.

"Good morning! What's the time?" I asked, kissing Nialls cheek.

"About 9.30. You must of been tired!"

"Haha, yes! Let's go down stairs and get breakfast." I offered, uncovering myself from the doona.

Niall followed me out the door and held my hand as we walked.

I was surprised to see Hannah and James standing at the front door with their suitcases.

"You're leaving?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

If this is about what happened last night, Hannah isn't the person I thought she was.

"Yeah. We think it's best to give you guys some time alone." Hannah explained in a bitchy tone.

"Sounds good!" I copied her actions; crossing my arms, looking everywhere but her.

"I think we might go to the beach." Zayn said, obviously sensing the tension, pulling Niall and Liam behind him.

"But I'm in my pyja-ow!! What did you do that for?" Niall asked, rubbing where Zayn nudged him.

Zayn just widened his eyes to say shut up and do what your told!

"We'll come too, won't we Louie?" El said, dragging Lou.

"I might join you. C'mon James!" Harry said, running out the door.

James slowly followed him.

"Hannah you don't get dibs on feeling betrayed!" I said after the door closed.

"Please. Can we just not?" Hannah tried, shaking her head.

"No, obviously I don't like James. As much as you think I do, I don't! You are delusional!! Even if I did like him, I would NEVER do that because hurting you is the equivalent of cutting of my own arm!"

Hannah took a breath before she was about to speak, but I cut in.

"But that doesn't go both ways does it? YOU are the one that has ended our friendship. What ever is going on in your head is stupid! So you dont get dibs on feeling betrayed." I ended.

"Please Belle, stop!" Hannah cried, a single tear falling from her eye.

"You know, I thought that you would actually believe me." I replied in a low tone.

"I'm just jealous." Hannah whispered with her head bowed.

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm jealous. Of you and Niall." She admitted.

"No. No, your not." I scoffed and walked up the stairs.

I need to clear my head. Too much is going on!! A run will hopefully help.

I got changed for a run and tied up my hair into a messy bun.

My running gear was just black Adidas tights with three white stripes going down the sides, a lime green racer back crop top and my white and blue runners.

I ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Hannah wasn't there any more, and their bags had gone.

I scribbled down a note saying I was going for a run.

'Going for a run. Be back in about an hour'

I decided to go to Bondi and run across the beach. I was about three quarters of the way there when a teenage girl stopped.

"Excuse me? Are you who I think you are?" She asked suddenly.

"Umm, not to be a smart arse...but I don't know who you think I am!"

"Haha! It is you. Are you Belle Kaplan?" The girl laughed.

"Yea, how do you know me?" I replied, confused.

"I've seen pictures of you with Niall! OMG, I can't believe this is happening to me!! Do you mind signing this?" She said, rummaging through her bag.

"Sure!" She handed me a picture of Niall. "What's your name?"

"I'm Georgia." Georgia replied happily.

Georgia. I gulped and bit my bottom lip, holding back the tears that were dying to come out.

"There you are!" I replied shakily, giving her back the picture.

"Can I please get a picture?"

"Mm hmm," I say, struggling to speak.

Once this photo has been taking, I'm leaving.

"Thank you so much Belle! Are you and Niall dating?" Georgia continued.

I just can't!

"I'm really sorry, I've gotta go!" I quickly state before running in the opposite direction.

I mean, it was pretty cool to be recognised by a fan, but out of all the people. All the names, it had to be Georgia.

Just tops off my day really!