Sleep Over

Hey every one I am sorry for the short chapter I will work really hard to make them longer for you guys.

Farkle's POV:

As we were walking to Lucas's house, Lucas and I were walking very close together and our hands kept brushing each other. And every time them did I couldn't help but blush. But what I thought was wierder was that everytime it did happen I thought I saw him smirk.

Why would he be smirking at that. Does he think of me that way. You see when we first met I had strong feelings for him right away. As the years went by they have gotten steonger and I have noticed him beef up. Like his chest has gotten more defined such as his pecks and abs. I have also noticed his ass get alot sexier and um I hate to say I have loomed but I have seen his bulge get bigger over the years.

Okay so what I am gay and I like my best friend. Whats wrong with that. Okay so what if we might never be together but that won't stop me from liking him.

Anyways I believe I did see him smirk when our hands touch. Hmm let's see how this night goes.

1 and a half hours later...

We were making some dinner, (well I should say me, because Lucas isn't the best of cooks) and as I was cooking up some steaks he came behind me and put his head on my shoulder. "Whatcha cooking there?" he asked while his body was getting dangerously close to my body. "Just some steak for us to eat. They are about ready could you get some plates please?" God if he doesn't get off me soon I am gonna lose it. "Sure thing Farkle." he grabs them and then we make the plates and eat up. As we eat he scotches closer... We finish our dinners and we go into his room. His parents aren't home for the weekend so we don't worry about the dishes for now. We go up to his bed room. It's a typical teen jock room with trophies on the walls blue painted ways and a black bed from with navy blue sheets. But what is a little off is he has a brown stuffes teddy bear with a red bow on his bed.

"Hey um not to be rude Lucas but what is with the teddy bear?" he smiles at the question. " That's Snuggles, he's my bear from when I was little. He is supposed to be on my shelf. Let me put him back up there." he grabs him and puts him back on the shelf. He goes to sit on his bed and motions for me to follow. " what do you wanna play?" I think and then look at his games. "How about we play some Call of Duty would be nice."

Lucas looks at me as if in shock. With a question look on his face he asked, " You like Call of Duty?" he asked half in shock half impressed. I smile and shake my head.
"Not really but I know you like it so I will play it for you."

He smiles and winks at me. " You don't have to... How about we watch that movie Frozen you keep talking about?" I smiled at him at him wanting to watch my favorite movie. "I'd like that alot." he smiles at me and says,"I'll go make the popcorn you find the movie on netflex." he gets up and leaves.

Right now I can't help but smile at him wanting to watch my movie. I get up to search for the movie and by the time I find it he is back with a bowl of popcorn.

I laugh at him amd say, "Got enough popcorn?" he smiles and says "with you here you can never have enough." We both laugh and start the movie.

At first everything was going smoothly and nothing was going wrong. Until we started accidental touching hands while grabbing popcorn. Every time we did this it was just saying sorry until this time. He saw me grabbing the popcorn and reached his hand in and help mine. I started blushing hard and so was he. Then he....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for reading everyone hope you injoyed leave a like and commet down below and if you are not all ready hit that follow button, welcome to the Uni-dragon army. Bye