Chapter 5: Falling For You

Uriah

I smiled at the text I received from Sahara and quickly shoved it back into my pocket as I entered Divined Truth. "Son!" My dad greeted me. "Pastor Fairbanks." I replied in a joking way. We both shared a laughed and went inside his office. "Son I have some important for you to do." He smirked.

"I'm listening." I sat down in the chair.

"Well in order to become a great pastor, you must put in outside work."

"Dad, I do." I replied.

"I'm talking about missionary work." He slide me the flyer.

"This is for two weeks in Toronto." I frowned up.

"I know son, but I feel like this will be the final staple  in your line of work for the Lord. Please son." My dad started to couch really bad. I jumped up to rub his back.
"Are you taking your medicine?" I asked him.

"Son I don't need to be pumping my self that devils work." He scoffed.

"The doctor-" my dad cut me off.

"The doctor what ? He's not my Lord and Savior, so he don't get the final say so, son."

Getting my dad to obey the doctor's orders is like pulling teeth with him.
"Ok if you start taking it easy , I'll do this missionary assignment." He looked up at me and smiled. "My son you make me so proud."

Leaving his office, I was more concerned on what Sahara may think, but I'm also hoping that maybe this will give Jasmine and I that time to spice things up in our marriage since we both will be away from the church. I went to head to the choir room where I knew she will be.

"Hey pastor Fairbanks." Jasmine greeted me. I frowned up. "I'm your husband, you don't  have to greet me like that."
She giggled. "I know, but I don't want to mix business and pleasure. So at home you are sweety, but here you are pastor Fairbanks.

"Um ok, Well, my dad -" jasmine shot me a look. I clenched my jaws.

"Pastor Fairbanks offered me a missionary assignment in Toronto. I was wondering if you like to accompany me on this trip. It's for two weeks, so like a quick get away for us, just to spend time and do us. "

"That sounds nice, but I possibly can't. I have too much to do around here with the youth trip, getting the choir together for the gospel music festival and shadowing your mom so I can be the perfect First Lady. I just can't. Maybe bishop will go. Sorry." She walked off. I stood there , then pulled out my phone.

??- have you ever been to Toronto? 🙃
________________________________

I stopped by my favorite restaurant and headed towards Sahara's place. She told me that her sister was gone for the night and that I could come over. I lied and told Jasmine that I was going over an old high school buddy's house and I'll be back later tonight.

I knocked on the door and Sahara opened it. She was wearing this little pair shorts that showed her ass and them one piece things. (Body suit)

"Oo you brung food !" She smiled. "But damn I was cooking some crawfish ." She hugged me and invited me in. "Well hopefully it will go ok with these stuffed lobster tails." I smiled.

"Well have a seat, and make your self comfortable."

Seeing her in her element really made me smile. I watched as she went from outside to check on the crawfish back to her kitchen. "You from New Orleans?" I asked her.

"Yea, but I moved here when I was about 11." I nodded my head. "It smells really good." She handed me a beer and went to set the table. She laid a plastic cover and thick layer of new papers on the table. She poured the pile of crawfish, corn and potatoes with the sausages on the table. She sat a pot on there as well.

"Dinner is ready. I'm about to go tie my hair up but I'll be right back." She told me.

I sat at the table and the food smelled so good.  She even had my lobster tails on a plate. She came back.
"I cooked a lot so eat all you want." She sat next to me. We said our grace and ate.

"What's in that pot?" I asked.

"Open it." She giggled. I opened the top and saw red crabs looking back at me. "Oh wow. You went all out."

She nodded and I couldn't help but stare at how fast she was eating the crawfish and tossing the shell to the side. She even ate the sausage in a sexy way without trying to. I pulled out one of the crabs.

"Teach me how to eat one, I usually eat the legs." She giggled and showed me what I could and shouldn't eat from the crab.

"So what's this about Toronto?" She asked.

"I have a missionary assignment out there. It for two weeks, I was seeing if you come. I mean while I'm going doing work, I'll give you money to go shopping or whateva, at night we will meet back up."

This huge smile appeared on her face. " yea, sure. I need to makesure everything  is ok at the shop."

I smiled and pecked her lips. We continued to eat and end up having sex on the living room floor, right infront of the fire place.