H.S Dirty Imagine | "Down Ya' Throat"

This is from dirtylittlemofos on tumblr. Check out her page.

It was one of those lazy days where I just sat back at home, doing absolutely nothing. My head was positioned on my Harry’s lap, near his crotch area. I had a blanket over my tiny frame, and Harry had one as well, which I laid my head peacefully on.

I had fallen asleep, and felt someone slightly moving me. My eyes fluttered open and an image appeared in front of me. I sleepily gazed up at Harry who smiled.

Harry: “Baby, I need to rush to the toilet.” He tells me and I nod, sitting up letting him move. He wanders off towards the bathroom, as I lay back down on the couch.

It had been about five minutes, usually; it took him two minutes so something wasn’t right. Removing the blanket from over me, I walked over to the bathroom which wasn’t far away when I heard silent moans. I stopped in my tracks, already aware of what he was doing. Harry accidentally left the door unlocked and opened slightly, giving me a clear view of his actions.

I was extremely turned on by the view.

Harry’s fingers were wrapped around his large, long cock, violently going up and down the shaft in attempts to reach his climax. He was perched on the side of the bath-tub, continuously going up and down.

“Urgh, (Y/N).” He moans silently turning me on even more. “Holy fuck,” he whispers. He continues, going and going and I can see he’s almost there, when suddenly I lose my balance and fall, opening the bathroom door. Awkwardly sitting upright, Harry sits there, his cock hard and straight as he tries to put it back in. “Shit, (Y/N) I’m sorry.” He begins to apologise, but I stop him there.

“Don’t move,” I tell him. By now, his cock was still hard and out and I licked my lips a little in anticipation.

“Babe…” he begins but I shush him and feel his cock in my small hands.

“Oh, shit babe.” He says quietly. “Take me down your throat babe,” he chokes out looking at me. I thought about it for a moment, should I tease him, then suggested to not. I lowered my head licking the tip of him, which had produced pre-cum. I placed my lips on his tip before slowly, shoving his c*ck further in my mouth. My tongue licked Harry’s cock, and he groaned. “Oh, oh, oh fuck me. Shit, no fuck.” He places his hands through my curls and pulls. I groan at the contact, his dick vibrating. “I-I’m almost, cumming love.” He admits and I speed the process.

His c*ck was warm in my mouth and felt surprisingly good. “Oh f*ck!” he groans loudly throwing his head back in pleasure. He cums into my mouth and I lick him clean, before standing before him.

His chest moves up and down, as he tries too catch his breath for a moment. As his mouth is agape, I chuckl lightly before pecking his cheek and heading towards the door.

"I’ll leave you too it," I respond with a smirk and exit the bathroom