Chapter 2

You awaken in bed, a king size bed with white and black sheets. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The room looks to be an older room and a little bit dusty, with a lit fireplace. I sat up and looked around and then at the nightstand and saw the rose he gave you in a glass of water. You heard the door slowly creak open and a voice say " Hello are you awake." You quickly covered yourself up and laid back down on the bed. He walked in and sat on the edge of the bed and was looking at you softly, after a couple minutes he ran a hand up and down your thigh. And he whispered, "I can't wait till you're finally mine." You sat up slowly and acted like you just had woken up, you yawned and rubbed your eyes and whispered "Good morning" and smiled gently. He smiles back and lays his head on your lap. You rubbed his head a little and then he asked if you were ready for breakfast. Yes please, you said. 

He gets up and holds out his hand for you. You slowly reached for his hand a little hesitant at first but then you grabbed his hand and slowly got out of bed. He smiles and you both walk down for breakfast. There was a small kitchen table and two chairs one for you and him. "What would you like for breakfast (Y/N)?" he asks. "Waffles please and sausage if that's okay?" you replied.. He giggles softly and nods and walks into the kitchen. You take a seat at the table and you look around, the walls had a pretty red and green wallpaper with gold lamps attached to the walls. As you look around you notice a painting on the wall with a gold frame, with him and three others like him. "They are my brothers and me." You got startled from him speaking and looked at the painting and then at him "Are they as nice as you are?" you ask out of curiosity. "In ways they are. But we are all different, here you are my dear." He hands you the stack of waffles with a couple pieces of sausage on the side. "Thank you." you say softly and start eating. This had been your first real meal in weeks. It wasn't scraps like you had received back at home. Later on after you finished eating you were wandering around his house looking at the beautiful detailing of the painting, the furniture, the wallpaper. 

As you walked down the hallway you felt like someone was watching you. You slowly turned around and saw a tall man who looked like Offender but with no mouth and was wearing a tuxedo, "Who are you?" he asked in a stern voice, "I'm Y/N." You replied hesitantly. He walked closer and leaned close to your face, your face turned a slightly light pink. "What are you doing, Slender?" asked Offender. You both jumped at Offender's voice, "Nothing." he replied, "You better not be." he said, You quickly walked to your room and laid on the bed. You hear a knock at the door so u answered. "May I come in my dear? " Offender asks, you went back to sitting on your bed. "May I ask you something?" He asked, "yeah I guess." I replied. "Could I touch you make you feel really good?" he said, you blushed a bright pink, "Yes."

To be continued...

I hope you enjoy this book.