Prologue

Okay. Expect lame updates. Lame parts or what. I'm not good at making stories, but I'll try.

Expect wrong grammar, typo or what in this story. Just correct it by yourself if you see some errors. And not comment ' what blah blah blah it should be blah blah'. Use your commonsense dear.

But I hope you'll enjoy~ Yaaaah~
...

"Bro, do you think you can win the queen's heart? HAHAHA Nicee joke." Chanyeol laughs like there's no tomorrow.

"Stfu. You're not helping." and Baekhyun make face.

"Chill there, Byun. I know you can do it all by yourself. You're the university's heartthrob HAHAHAHA."

"I'm still nervous. I'm just a heartthrob. She's a queen. See he difference, fuckers? Tsk." and Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"I'm not a fucker." then something hit Baekhyun's head.

"AW! What the heck?! Who threw that?!" Baekhyun shouted with full of anger.

"Oooooooh. It's not me~ It's Kyungsoo, Byun. Believe me." Luhan pointed Kyungsoo who innocently eating popcorn.

"KYUNGSOO!!!" Byun shouted again.

"What? Why are you shouting?" Kyungsoo innocently asked.

"Are you the one who threw this pillow?!" Byun asked while holding a pillow.

"No." Kyungsoo said and continues eating.

"ARGH!" Byun said before lying down on the sofa.

"Don't stress yourself. We have to practice. We have an upcoming event in our university." Suho said.

And they all went infront of the mirror to practice the dance they made.