Chapter 1

Yoongi : Wake up Ji! Wake!!!

She woke up with the sudden loud voice and feeling a heavy weight on her.

Yoongi : Wake up- You gonna be late for our first day of school!

Still on top of her trying to wake her up.

Ji Yeon : I get it , I get it!

She stand up laughing pushing him out of her room because she is going to bath and change.Its been 2 years she confess to him but she still get no answer but what she is happy about is Yoongi still treat she like always.Yoongi and Ji are friends since childhood.He is older than her only by 2 years.He knows everything about her and she know everything about him.

She bath quickly and dry her hair.Putting on her new school uniform,combing her hair.Both of us are going to the top music school in Korea.Bighit School of Music.A school where both of us dreaming to go.She are a rich girl.Her relationship with her family is bad,so she brought her own house and live alone.

She went down to the living room where Yoongi is waiting for her.She went down the stairs and saw Yoongi waiting for her at the sofa.She went to him smiling.

Yoongi : Aww you look so cute with that small uniform~

He always tease how small her are.She are not really small but whenever she stand beside him she look small.She blush and look away.He loves her reaction.Its cute.

Ji Yeon : S-Shut up...

He laugh and he gives her a plastic and take a look.

Ji Yeon : Omg! Donuts! My favourite~~

She hugged him in thanks and he laugh at her cute and excited expression.

Yoongi : Should we go now?

She nod excitedly and eat her donut while walking to school.Finally,both of us reach the school.It only took 10 minute walk from her house to the school.She were really excited like finally she are here.

Ji Yeon : Omg Suga! We are finally here! I can't believe it!

Yoongi : Hahaha yeah! Let's do our best and we will be top student in the school!Fighting!

Ji Yeon : Yes! Fighting!

Yoongi : Let's go~~~

We were trying try to find our class but we are lost.Suddenly,she accidentally bang someone but she fell down.

Ji Yeon : O-ouch!

??? : Omg im so sorry! Are you okay?

He offered Ji his hand and she take it and he pull her up back.When she look at him,he is smiling brightly at her.

Hoseok : Im so sorry,I didn't saw you because I was busy looking for my class.Are you really okay? and im Hoseok.Nice to meet both of you.

Ji Yeon : Yeah im okay,im Ji and this is Yoongi.We are friends since childhood.Nice to meet you too~

Yoongi smile at Hoseok and he smile at us brightly.He sure loves to smile.

Yoongi : Are you finding your class too? First year or second year?

Hoseok : Oh this is my first year but I have a friend from second year.I was searching for him but his not here.

Both of us nod and she ask him something.

Ji Yeon : What's your class? Our class is 1-2.

Hoseok : Oh wow! Im from class 1-2 too!

Ji Yeon : Thats good! Why not we search for our class together?