two

I stood up and let out a groan as my body ached. I had fallen asleep on the couch in my work clothes. I got up and walked to the kitchen before my current thought was interrupted by another.

Jimin.

I looked around, but he wasn't here still.

"Jimin..?" I called out, hoping I had pronounced his name right.

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember the morning.

He helped me carry bags.. I let him inside.. I laid on the couch.. needles.. Needles?

I quickly ran to my bag, checking the zipped compartment. There sat my only happiness. Heroine.

Where did he go?

I quickly changed my clothes and put together a small bag before heading to the door, but tripped as soon as I stepped out of the door.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I fell.

"Morning babygirl."

Jimin.

I groaned. "I thought you were gone loser!" He helped lift me up.

"I don't need help." I pushed him off, making him roll his eyes playfully.

"So how much?" He asked blankly.

"Huh?" I said, wiping dirt off my butt.

"For the heroine. How much?"

"What heroine?" I played stupid.

"C'mon Audriiii. $50? $80?"

"Don't you dare call me Audri, that's a nickname for people I actually care about" I went to the kitchen and started brewing some coffee.

He laughed a little bit then hopped onto the counter to sit.

"Get your ass off the table where I EAT, I'd rather not eat your ass." I demanded.

He chuckled. "Should I eat your ass instead then?"

I glared and went to the door.

"I truly enjoyed your company but you best get going, you wouldn't want to waste your day in this small apartment." I said, trying to encourage his departure.

He got off the counter and helped himself to a cup of my freshly brewed coffee.

I groaned and went to the couch, giving up on my attempt at forcing him out.

"You know what? Fine. I'll give you $100" He said with a sigh.

"I don't want your money, I want some peace in my own house." I replied

"It's an apartment, sweetheart." He corrected me.

I look to him and noticed the long, proud smirk smeared on his face.

"It's going to be a grave soon when I kill you." I huffed and went to the kitchen, ripping the cup of coffee out of hands.

"Thanks." I said with the most fake smile I could produce.

"Anytime babycakes."

I nearly choked.