Smut 6 [Wonho]

Today is a big day. Me and Wonho are gonna make it official that we are together to our parents. Yesterday meet up with my parents were great and today we are gonna have a dinner with Wonho's parents. Im so nervous!
'Knock , knock'
"Coming !"
I shouted while fixing my red lacey dress that barely covers my butt. I opened the door and saw Wonho in a suit with a bouquet of flowers in his arms. His eyes were wide opened with a smirked appeared on his face.
"You know what lets just get back into the house"
He said as he dragged me back inside the house.
"Stop it babe your parents will be dissapointed if we dont meet them today"
I frowned and wore my heels
"Yeahhh you cant expect me not to do anything when you're looking so sexy "
He said not paying attention to me and smack my butt lightly. I glare at him and shut the door behind me.
"Stop it would you"
I groaned and went in the car. He licked his lips and went in the car with me as he started driving.
"Are you mad at me?"
"Babe"
"Im sorry... you just look so good"
He said while putting his other hand on my thighs , rubbing it back and forth.
I'm denying it now but actually him in a suit is a major turn on for me and im could feel my panties dripping wet.
" im not "
I glance at him and look outside the window. When we reached the house he parked it outside the house and hold my chin firmly while making a direct eyecontact. By now i could feel that my panties is soaking wet.
"Dont get to nervous okay sweetie , you're really gorgeous now lets go"
He said and i gave him a deep kiss before getting out of the car.
We knock on the door when Wonho's parents gave us a warm welcome.
"Hello sweetheart!"
His mom said.
"Hello auntie! Nice to meet you!"
I grinned happily and gave her a hug.
"She's really pretty Wonho! Oh im so lucky!"
She said again. Wonho gave a small smirk before smacking my butt again when they are not looking.
"Oh yeah she's really pretty alright"
Wonho said before making a eye contact with me. By now i could feel my cheeks blushing red.
His mom gave a small laugh and said
"Oh stop teasing her Wonho"
Wonho smiled and hug them before entering the house.
"Yeah yeah"
He replied.
"Lets have our dinner and talk! I've cooked something special for all us!"
His mom said and smile happily.
"Thank you Auntie!"
I smiled back at her and sat down beside Wonho. We scoop our own food and started digging in.
"So [y/n] how long have you known Wonho?"
Wonho's father asked.
Before i could even speak i felt long fingers trailing along my panties. I glance at Wonho and saw his smirk. My concentration was gone and i tried to answer him without moaning.
"I...i known hi-him since highschool"
I manage to reply. I glare at Wonho and signaling him to stop but he doesnt stop and kept on trailing his finger on my wet clit.
"I see "
His father replied and gave a small grin.
"Then what are you guys pla-"
Before he manage to ask i excuse myself to the bathroom.
"Im so sorry to interrupt but i need to go to the bathroom"
I got up from my sit and bow at them before going to the toilet.
"sure sweetie! Please use Wonho's bedroom toilet upstairs as the other toilets are under repair!"
She said again with a smile on her face. I nod and went to Wonho's room.
"Mom i will check out on her"
He said as he follow me from behind. Before i manage to close the toilet door , Wonho went inside with me.
"You thought im gonna stop?"
He smirked before pushing me to the wall.
"You kept denying but look at you , you're soaking wet"
He said again before purposly rubbing his clothed erected member near my wet clit.
He whispered near to my ears and nibble it.
"What a bad girl , bad girl should be punish by their daddy"
He said before pinning me against the wall and start playing with my clothed nipples. I gave a soft moaned before i push him closer to me. My eyes were close as i indulge in the moment.
"You love that dont you?"
He smirked and carry me outside of the toilet and put me on his bed. He shut the room door before carefully taking my dress off. He trails his hand along my clit to my stomach as he put his thumb inside my mouth. I licked it and suck it as i moaned.
"W-wonho hurry please"
Without hesitation he smacked my butt and squish it leaving a dark bruise.
"Call me Daddy  , princess"
He said as he suddenly rub my wet clit hard which makes me squirt.
"Y-yes daddy"
I moaned before he undress himself and bring my chest near to him as he nibble on my nipples and left a light and soft kisses all over it.
"Wonho? [y/n]? Is everything good up there?"
Just after a few seconds when Wonho mom's asked that Wonho push me into a doggy position and slammed his member in me really hard.
"Reply to my mom"
Wonho groaned in my ears as he speed his pace faster and harder everytime he thrust in. I bite my lips hard as i try to clear my throat and sound very normal.
"I- i'm fine! I-im just having a stomachache!"
I shouted to her in between my breath.
"Alright! Take your time!"
She replied. And with that Wonho carry me to the his bedroom balcony windows and push me against it as he countinue to thurst in me deeper. My bare body was against the window and by now my cheeks were turning red. After last few thrusts we were both reached our climax and came. My vision turned blur and i was dizzy.
Wonho quickly held me in his arms while slowly putting me on the bed. He then wore his clothes and quickly dress me up too.
"You good babe? Sorry i went too hard"
He said , worried.
"Damn right you should be sorry"
I gave him a light slap on his lap and adjusts my hair as i get ready to go down stairs. Wonho gave a light chuckle and follow me downstairs.
"Here's my cutest couple!"
Wonho mom said.
We both got at our sits and gave a small smile.
"Sorry for the delay i don't really feel that well"
"Dont worry! I understand!"