part - 10

Unedited
KISS OF LUST ( TURNED INTO LOVE )
                  By : AISWARYA. nallabati
--------------------------

NAVYA's POV :
           Why is KAMAL playing with these letters first it was "M" and now it's "K" ....
Suddenly I got a beep
It's message from KAMAL .....
" you are being late .. don't think much about that tags , just pick them up and move on .. And please my dear sweet heart open the 3 rd card in the gift box " was all about the message .

An unknowing smile crept on my lips. How in this world did he knew what I am thinking right now . Oh God ! He is driving me crazy . I want to stick myself into his chest . I want to feel his cold touches all upon my nerves .

I opened the gift box and took out the 3 rd card......
" floppy dress Mart - 22 nd floor "     the card now going to take me to this floppy dress Mart ..

Again taking the same car I landed before the floppy dress mart..... it was huge Mart and wholly decorated with lighting bulbs . I took the lift and reached the 22 nd floor .

I was stunned . This floor is gift's floor . It had all types of gift articles . All unique greeting cards , watches , photo frames , vases and what not . It's like every couple's dream place .

And I can't understand what should I do now ... what my KAMAL had planned for .. now ?

Wait !

Did I say my KAMAL right now ??

It's ok .. I guess he is mine now .... At least for today .. he is doing all this for me .

" ma'am are you mrs.  NAVYA sree" a man in Mickey mouse attire asked me .
" yeah , I am " I answered
" here ma'am ..... take this box . " he gave me a box and rushed to the customers leaving me alone with the box .
I took a comfortable seat and started opening the box .And at the end I found a key in that box .. only key and a tag hinged to it on which letter "s" was written in big size .

Again a beep in my phone .
" Go to 2nd floor and find the correct box which your key can open it and by the way there are 5 boxes and you have only one choice to pick the correct box . If you pick it wrong ....then you will surely won't find my 3 rd gift ..... And let Me remember you , please keep the tags safely with you" the text said all about ....

I rushed to 2 nd floor and found 5 boxes all familiar in size , shape and equally placed but with different patterns and colours upon .
How to choose the correct box .
Then I got it ... the answer for my question.
From the start " table no :22 , cabinet : 2 , floor no : 22 and now floor no : 2 ....... so it's my age what he want to highlight 22 .... so now I should pick the box no : 2 "

I felt like I achieved something
Something really great .
I opened the box and found a piece of paper in it .
The text written on it setted my heart on fire .
" you accepted my challenge and unlocked the correct box ...... then why can't you accept me and unlock the hidden feelings in Me "

Wow this is the best gift I ever got . I want to drew him into a kiss when we meet each other . I want to get  my heart exchanged with him . He is the wild fire in my young blood . He is the holy magic my soul craved for . He is the knight I ever dreamt of .

I took the golden colour box and inserted the paper in it ... locked it and placed both the box and key safely in my handbag . Hugging my handbag so tightly with love . A small tear drop filled with immense happiness fell off my eyes .

I opened the 4 th card
" florodal gardens at 2:pm " was all written. 

Exactly I am at the enterence of florodal gardens at 2 pm in the same car

-------------------------------------------
CHARISHMA's  POV  :
                I was left all alone in the dorm . NAVYA went partying , KAMAL to his father's office meeting , SHALEM went out saying he had some important work . MYTHELI went out with her friends saying she was in a mood off .

I was all alone staring at the ceiling of the empty room .
Then my phone rang .
It's from KAMAL
" hey , what's up " I said picking up the phone .
" heyaaa , can you do me a favour .... cal your PRANAV and ask him to join you for a dinner . I mn ..us , join us for dinner .... what say " kamal's voice send vibrations all through my spines .

Did he just say your PRANAV.... ?
Yes , I loved this sentence
Your PRANAV ..... my PRANAV....
But ; when did he become mine .
Oh God ! My heart is getting frost with this thought .

" yes ; I will cal him and join you for dinner . " I said with a small blush at the corner of my lips .
" so ; cal him to our dorm and I will send you the car .. get along to the place " . He said and hanged up the cal .

Is this our first date .... me and my PRANAV...
Going out for dinner ...
My heart started to melt by this thought .

I looked up for his number and dailed it .
Two rings ... kring .. kring.....
He picked up my cal ..
" hey , after a long time .. how are you my beautiful rose " he asked
His voice send unreadable vibes into my heart .
They created the feel of looking myself for him .
He is my light . My world .
God created love .
God created life .
God created him .. my PRANAV..
And ; for real
God created me for him

" hi ; can ...... can you company me for dinner ..... actually I was left all alone in my dorm ... And my friends were planning for a dine .. And they wanted us to join them .. " I struggled a lot to compose my words ...

Yes ; we may have good ability to speak , win , pout , rattle , shout , and debate  But , when it comes to our loved ones our voice becomes dumb .
" what , they left you all alone . How can my angel be all alone ... when your knight PRANAV is here to protect you and be available at your needs ". He said all at once .

" then my dear knight , come and save your princess out of loneliness " . I pouted. 
" will be there my  queen " . He said hanging up the phone .

I am waiting for him
With all my heart

---------------------------------

NAVYA 's POV :
                I am at the enterence of the floradal gardens  .....

    I went inside . All the garden filled with blooming flowers .
The aroma of the place filled with unique fragrance .

In the middle of the garden there is a tomb .
Yes , its my mother's .
It's our garden . We own it .
But I've almost forgot this place .
I've been here when I was 10 . But since then I never been here .
A small tear drop escaped my eyes .

I want to thank KAMAL for bringing me here .
I want to hug him tight .
I want some one now to comfort me .

Then suddenly I felt someone's hand upon my shoulder .
Very familiar touch . Which I've been waiting for years to comfort me . For whose love I've been waiting and carving for

It's not kamal's .....
It is unique and his touch made my heart remember all my past . How I used to play and laugh
His touch .......
I just loved it .
He placed a bunch of flowers upon the tomb .

And now I can't stop myself but , to hug him so tight .... And tight
Very tight and cry upon his chest . Until all my tears go dry and my eyes worn out of their own state .