Home alone.

I'm home alone today. My family has gone to a theme park and left me here with Granny May. Granny May doesn't give me pizza or ice-cream, she gives me disgusting mints that makes my mouth taste strange.

I'm really bored tired today. Granny May has fallen asleep in front of the television. I laugh because her snoring is funny. I lay down on the mat rolling around. That mint taste is still in my mouth and I hate it. It's yucky. I slowly get up and go to see what's in my food bowl. Yucky. It's jelly food today. I miss my pizza. I miss Jamie. I sigh and roll around on the floor again. I'm too lazy to go upstairs and sleep on my bed. I'm about to go to sleep when I hear tapping on the window. It's Betsie, my cat friend. I slowly lift my paw to show her that I'm too tired to go out. She keeps tapping so I get up and go to the window. Bestie keeps tapping so I open the window.

I have no time to talk because she starts running. When I finally catch up, she is standing next to a window sill. And on that window sill is..... PIZZA! I excitedly jump up and bite it. It tastes so nice! I try to pull it down and it lands on my head. Yummy! Uh oh, a lady is now chasing while the pizza is still on my head. I manage to jump over the Bush and get back inside. I gobble up the pizza and then I go to sleep.