Back to work

Alexandra's POV
We came back and had to shot scenes again, I hugged Josh and Ginny when I came and then Lana, then Robert and then Jennifer "wow" she  said and looked at my stomach "I have to say that to you too" I said and smiled, I saw that Colin and Emilie walked together from the car, and she laughed at something he said "how is it to live with Colin?" She asked and I looked at her "he's like a second  brother to me... he's a part of my family so of course he's welcome at my place" I said and Jen smiled "is Colin gonna help with the baby?" I asked and she looked at me "I hope so" she said and I took her hand "if not ok forcing Josh to do it" I said and she laughed, Lana ran and hugged Colin and he smiled and then she looked at him with a smirk face and he lifted his eyebrows and smiled, we filmed that Jane was with Belle and they talked about Gideon, (gonna talk in the characters POV) "Belle what is it?" I asked and she looked at me "I'm afraid about what Gideon can do" she said and I looked at her before I could say anything more Gideon came behind her and smiled "I have already done something mother" he said and we turned around and he showed us a body, we went to it and then we screamed "no!" I called snow And Regina and Snow  came running some time after "what's wrong? Regina asked "I hope that it's good news" Regina said and I cried "no... it's not at all" Belle cried "I think we know why Killian never came back home to Emma" I said and Regina walked and saw Killian's body "oh no!" She said and hugged me "let's get him to the others" snow said and we took a blanket over him and putted him on a carrier that he could lay on and his hand was hanging on the side, Emma and Henry walked against us "what's wrong ?" She asked and Regina walked forward so he was hidden and before she could say anything Gideon appeared and showed Emma his clothes and stuff and she fell to the ground crying and then Gideon smiled and looked at her "and you thought that he abandoned you" he said and walked away (back to reality) "cut" They yelled "amazing scene, now it's Killian, Jasmine and co on Nemos ship"

Colin's POV
After we had filmed our scene, I was with Jen and I looked at her "Jen... I know that this might seem weird.. but would you like to try to go date me?" I asked and she smiled "I have already eaten with you, kissed you and been at your house and met your parents and you have met mine" she said and I smiled "would you want to be my girlfriend?" I said and smiled and she smiled back "yes, I would love to" she said and we kissed