Chapter Five

Sean's POV

I wake up to an empty area next to me, my clothes folded neatly on the edge of the futon.

"Mark?" I call out. No reply. I stand to my feet and pull on my shorts. Finding that my phone is still gone. I pad into the main lobby and see no one. I find my phone on the table next to the door, seeing that the door was unlocked.

I shrug it off, leaving the door and looking up at the big clock

It was 6:30 in the afternoon.

"Jesus Christ!" I mutter to myself, the club opens at 9pm on weekends.

* * *

I hear the door open and close as I pull my tie through the collar of my shirt. I peek around the door frame, too see Mark walking in.

"Hey Mark, where have you been?" I ask in a playful tone.

"Out." Mark mutters, walking past me into the dressing room.

I frown to myself, wondering why he was being so distant.

I shrug it off, pulling on my dress slacks. It was Saturday, meaning this theme week was over and it's the last time I have to see these stupid and impossible-to-dance-in shoes. Next week is Dark/Demons, and I could not be more excited.

Chance walks in behind us, hurridly getting dressed with other strippers in the club. I walk out of the room, and bump into Mollie.

"I'm sorry. I always seem to bump into you." I mutter, a smile crossing my features.

"So for next week's theme.. We're dying your and Mark's hair. Temporarily, unless you like it." Mollie grins, holding up two bottles of hair dye. One green, one red.

"I like it." Mark says, walking out of the dressing room. "I call the red."

"Of course." Mollie says, smiling. I give a weak smile and head out to the poles to clear my head.

* * *

The night trudged on, as soon as the bar closed and anyone who could follow me home was gone, I begin my walk home. I keep my eyes on the sidewalk, and my hands in my pockets. I pass the coffee shop, and turn onto the road that has my apartment building.

I scurry into the building, and take the elevator to my floor. Once I get to my apartment, I slam the door shut. I pick up my phone

TO: Mark
Why won't you talk to me?

FROM: Mark
Why are you all of a sudden breathing down my neck?

I look down at the phone, pain pricking at my heart. I didn't understand what his deal was.

I feel tears prick at my eyes, I crawl into bed, not even bothering to take my clothes off.

TO: Mark

Goodnight.

* * *

I walk into the club the next evening, earlier then usual by request of Mollie.

"Come sit down." She said, patting on a chair. I sit down, and she begins to thread her fingers through my hair.

"I'm just gonna dye this part." She says, petting the top part of my hair.

"Okay. That's fine." I smile, letting her do what she needed.

* * *

I look in the mirror, grinning at the bright green hair. I look down at my hands, the long pointed nails black, except the ring finger which is green.

"Now... Can you put in contacts?" Mollie asks, handing me a box of bright green, glow in the dark contacts. I nod my head, and turn to the mirror.

I open the box, and open the extremely bright contacts.

"Jesus Christ.." I mutter, pulling open my eye and attempting to put them in. I put in my left one, blinking a few times to get used to it. "These are so weird!"

I put in the other one, after a struggle. I turn to look at Mollie, who smiles.

"You look fucking awesome.. Do you want fake fangs? There's alot of them, I have a pack where they just go over the canines, or ones that go over your canines and all of your bottom teeth. Or I have ones that go over the canines and the ones next to them. Like just leaving your front two teeth normal."

"I'll take the last ones." I say, she digs around in her bag, and hands me a box of fake teeth. I open the box, and put them in. She hands me an eyeliner pen, to use on my waterline.

Mark walks in, and jumps as I turn around to face him

"Jesus.. What did I miss?"

* * *

Mark was a red version of me, we both had a tight leather jacket on; with tight leather pants, that was laced up on the sides.

We were late, seeing how we were the main event tonight, the crowd was getting restless.

We were more crowded on Sundays more so than any other day. May it be because it's the first day of the new theme week or it's a holy day.

Ironic

The first of many songs started playing, I heaved in a deep breath. I always get nervous before every new theme day.

I hear our cue and I look over at Mark who is looking straight ahead.

I walk out onto the stage, swaying my hips with the beat of the music. I walk down the stairs onto the floor. I scan my eyes around, looking for a good candidate. I walk up to a man with blonde hair, green eyes.

"How about we go to a more private place?" I purr in his ear, running my nails down his back. He nods, I grab his hand and lead him to the back.

He runs his hand down, and grabs my ass. I look back, to see Mark staring out of the corner of my eye.

I let the man continue, just to make Mark jealous.

* * *

I walk back into the locker room, a fresh hickey on my chest. I begin to shimmy down my pants, before I feel someones grip on my arm.

"What the fuck is that." Mark growls, looking at my chest.

"A hickey." I mutter, trying to pull my arm free.

"You're staying here tonight." Mark growls, letting go of my arm.