1.

AUTHORS NOTE:
this is my first Mark Thomas story so please don't judge thanks!                                                      

                                                               "Nooo way!" Jasmine who was sitting next to me, yelled. "shh, my mom is asleep what's the big deal?" I asked her leaning over her phone. "Mark is givving away a Facetime call And VIP backstage tickets to his new tour" She squealed one of her signature fangirl squeals we all know we've had.  I gasped and yanked the phone out of her hand. "No wayyy, I call dibs!" I yelled and commented about a million times and liked and reliked all of his recent photos JUST to get noticed. Yes, I'm one of those fangirls. No, I don't care. "It would be sooo cool if we won! His new song is so lit!" I said breathless from excitement. When I seen how many other girls entered and commented I felt my confidence go down jurastically. "We probably aren't gonna win, let's just buy meet and greet tickets" I told Jasmine and set my phone down. "Wait, Anna what if we win though! We were one of the first people to enter..." I heard her confidence go down. "Yeah, but you know the chances of us winning are equal to the chances of us getting eaten by a shark, and anyways you should stick to Jacob's contest because you were the FIRST one to enter that one" I told her seriously. Yes, Jasmine was a Jacob Sartorius Fangirl do I care? No. She's my best friend and even if she likes Jacob I wouldn't trade her for the world because she's been by my side since day 1. She sighed. "Yeah I guess" she exited out of Mark's instagram page and went to Jacob's contest pic. Jasmine started slapping my arm while we were watching Netflix she turned my phone screen to me because she was playing candy crush. Without looking away from the tv I answered her. "Cool you got a new high score" I said. She rolled her eyes. "No better I'm not kidding look. I growled and turned towards the phone.
I gasped at what it said.

Duhitzmark Direct Messaged you.

Authors note:
I know it's not much but it's basically an intro😉😉 comment who you like better Jazz or Anna and Jacob or Mark or neither I guess😂