Chapter 2

JJ  had woken me up around lunch time to get ready. I kicked my feet over the bed and rubbed my eyes as he closed the door. I stood up and went to take a shower, did my make up, and got dressed.

I walked downstairs to where most of the guys were, the kitchen. They greeted me to a good morning and we left shortly afterwards to the pitch.

I walked with JJ, as he did have his arm on my hips. I didn't really care all that much, we were just friends and I actually had no interest in dating him.

"Alright, lads, touch my girlfriend and I'll kill you." One of them raised their hands in defeat.

I gave a small laugh. "Keep dreaming for a girl like me, Jide."

Lewis's POV

Cal had been talking about one of JJ's friends. Saying how he'd met her online and how hot she was. I didn't really believe that much, but didn't say anything. I noticed some of the others walking in.

"That's Jade." He said hitting my arm. "Isn't she peng?" I shrugged and noticed JJ's arm on her hips.

"I swear you must be blind if you don't think she's hot."

"She's alright." I still didn't know how she acted.

"Alright, lads, touch my girlfriend and I'll kill you." I raised my hands in defeat. She gave a small laugh.

"Keep dreaming for a girl like me, JJ."

"I will, don't worry." I really started to look at her, taking in her features. She was definitely good looking, and quite thick if I'm gonna be honest, but Cal seemed to be all over this girl. She just didn't seem that interested in that sort of way.

"So, Jade, this is Jamie, Lewis, and you've heard of Harry and Callux." He said pointing to each of us.

"Hi...I'm, well, Jade." She said with her smile. It showed off her dimples and was one of those contagious ones.

"So, into football players, huh?" I heard Cal asked cockily. She just laughed.

"You don't impress me."

"Alright, love." He said getting a ball and went top right into the goal.

"Easy." She said. Some of us just looked at her. She grabbed a ball threw it up and spin kicked it to top right. His mouth was open. I mean, it was pretty impressive, I wouldn't have expected it from her.

She walked back up to him and closed his mouth.

"You might catch something...love."

JJ laughed. "We better get started before she embarrasses you any more, Cal." After his video, we waited a bit and JJ got Jade to do more tricks. She wasn't pretty impressive, she was very impressive.

I think I had been staring for far too long at her because she looked to me and winked. That earned me a glare from Cal. A song came on and I hadn't noticed her much until she grabbed me.

She placed my hand on her hip, singing with the lyrics of the song. She was pushing me backwards a bit. It wasn't all her since I didn't feel like getting my ass beat by JJ. She grabbed my chin and turned my face to hers. Her face was right there and our lips brushed. I leaned in and felt her smirk, then push me back fully so I wasn't holding her.

I felt dased and I didn't really know why. She glanced back at me with a half smile. When we almost got done with Simon's video, Jade leaned her arm on my shoulder. I jumped as our skin met because of the electric shock she sent me.

The other thing was that it was loud.
"Was that you two?" Simon asked walking back.

"Yeah." Jade answered for us.

"Aw..." he said.

"Fuck off." I replied.

"Sorry, Simon, I don't date people who look like an aids victim." She said causing everyone to laugh. I put my hand to my chest.

"That hurt, Jade."

"Aw, the whittle baby." She said. "Let me make it better." She held my face and kissed my cheek.

"Oi, I'm not that easy."

"And I'm not that deperate."

"Jade!" JJ said laughing even more. She smiled softly again. She hadn't laughed this whole time, just smiled lightly. It was...strange I guess, but she was definitely a really cool girl.