the beginning

It was a hot day it was like eighty five degrees. Across from me dad was eating a turkey leg, like a pig. Mom was dancing in the distance, she was twaking or that's what she calls it. I got up to go ride a ride. By the way we were at the rodeo.

          I walked down to techno jump. I stood all alone in silence taking in the food scented air. I turned around to look for jenna because moments before I recived a text saying she saw me. Instead I turned around to see an angel in disguise. He was the most beautiful thing I ever layer eyes on. His hair was black and he was tall and his lips they were just oh god i have no words his eyes a hazel green I swear I was dreaming. I tried to close my eyes and drift away from this. A little girl walks up trying to be tall enough to ride the ride and he says " she's just trying to be tall enough to ride the ride" I let out a giggle and a smile.

           I turned around one last time to see he was standing close than he stutterd with his words, then finally he said "could I get your number?" I gave him a crooked smile as I took his phone to imput the 10 digit number.

          I wondered to myself maybe he's the one. Maybe we are forever?
He nudges me to move up as I was still in shock. I was all alone and he was with his cousin. You needed three to ride so we rode together, he sat next to me. On the ride "techno jump" it was called I was tempted to lay my head on his shoulder or grab his hand I could just feel the electricity between us.

        The ride ends and my heart drops my feelings more fragile than ever ad we turned away walking away from each other I turned around and watched him walk off.

        I couldn't stop thinking about him for hours the memory replayed in my mind second by second I missed him more and more.  I didn't know if he was serious or it was all a joke a game and I was just the game peice. Soon I would know.