I

Heidi's POV
It was a regular Wednesday, a work day (sadly) which consisted of making videos, editing them and buying more stuff for my Instagram pictures to make me look pretty. I hopped out of my bouncy bed to the bathroom.
I wish.
I stayed in bed, rolling around doing some dumb exorcism stretches and yawning louder than Matts high notes. After a few minutes (hours) of that, I actually
Got up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tamed my wild donkey hair. I did neutral makeup: nude lips and a light glittery eyeshadow. I got changed into a white crop top and a skater skirt, I threw on a cardigan because my arms are harrier than donkey Kong. I threw on some black combat boots and headed off to the mall. I met a couple of fans and had a full blown convo with them, also taking a couple of pictures. I actually bumped into Cameron, Nash and Matt! They were buying heaps of oats for some reason.
"Hey guys! May I ask about the - um -
oats..?" I questioned, hovering my hands over the three baskets.
"www.youtube/camerondallas.com" Cam replied with a cheeky wink and smirk.
"Ok? I love you guys, I gotta skirt now, buying more makeup," I replied, rolling my eyes a bit and groaning, they know I love makeup, but the boys just get confused, so I play along with them, which seems to work just fine,
as they've got brains like sives."Love ya, lil cuties" I added hugging them and blowing a kiss, while walking off. I walked into mac a few minutes later, admiring the rows of lipstick and eyeshadow dust, floating in the sky. My jaw dropped, as I ran around the place testing out all the 'try me's' because I'm more broke when it comes to Cameron and anti-sexiness. I managed to pick out a fringe look: black lipstick and dark shades of eyeshadow (black and brown sort of colours). I rushed back home to take the picture(s) and post them.
Today was a bomb day.