Saturday Night: Escalating Factors

*the lights come back on*

Faybelle- *in the center glaring* But not to worry I know exactly who took it!!! *points at Cleo* It's was her!!!

Cleo- *shocked* EXCUSE ME!!! How Dare You BLAME ME!!!

Starlight- If your so innocent then just look in your bag...*smirks* Simple...

Cleo- *about to check her bag*

Duchess- Wait!!! My MirrorPhone's gone too!!!

Kitty/Lizzie/Courtly- Ours too!!!

Milton- *serious* Alright!!! Enough we will have to do a bag search for the missing phones...

Alister- *next to Bunny* Or we can just call the phones...

Apple- Good idea Alister...*calls Faybelle's cellphone*

*everyone is quiet but hears a ringing noise coming from Cleo's bag*

*everyone gasps*

Faybelle- *pulls her phone out of Cleo's bag* See!!!

Cleo- I...didn't take her phone I was framed....honest!!!

Rarity- But that doesn't make sense Cleo was on the dance floor the whole time...*arches eyebrow*

Starlight- *uses magic to levitate Kitty's, Lizzie's, Courtly's, and Duchesses phones out of Clawdeen, Lagoona's, Draculara's and Abbey's bags* Well what do we have here?

*everyone gasps*

Draculara- *worried* We didn't take those!!!

Lagoona- *defensive* Yeah!!! We weren't anywhere near our purses except to put them down..

Clawdeen- *crosses arms* That's right...we're innocent!!!

Abbey- *glares hard at Faybelle* This is true we were on dance floor whole time!!!

*whispers and murmurs go around*

Raven- *getting upset* Alright everyone stop!!! What purpose would they have taking their phones Faybelle I mean seriously?! *crosses arms*

Twilight- *arches eyebrow and crosses arms*

Faybelle- *face to face with Raven* Uh...duh Raven if you hadn't noticed they're monsters!!! Literally...

*everyone gasps*

Bloodgood- *glares down Faybelle angrily*

Celestia- *puts a hand on Bloodgood* We'll sort this out...

Raven- *defensive* So..!!! What does that have to do with anything they're monsters but we're all teens!!!

Faybelle- *smirks * Look around Raven there's werewolves...

Clawdeen- *snarls*

Starlight- Vampires

Draculara- *whimpers back*

Twilight- Ok stop!!! *comes up to them* So what that they're different...all four of us have powers, we have a student that's a giant, we have students from Wonderland...We're all different

Briar- *comes up* *glares at Faybelle* And maybe if you would take time and get the chance to know them then maybe you'll see that we're not so different...

*the girls glare at Faybelle and Starlight*

Faybelle- *smirks wickedly at Raven* Your right Raven we're different...some more than others...I mean-

Milton- Faybelle Thorn and Starlight Glimmer that is enough!!! CEASE THIS AT ONCE!!!

Luna- I'm afraid that because of this development the party is canceled everyone head back to your dorms

Raven- *starts to head out the door*

Faybelle- *crosses arms* Unlike you at least we all get to physically see our parents on a daily basis...

*everyone gasps*

Raven- *turns back around with her irises glowing magenta and her pupils shrunken in anger glaring at Faybelle* *her magic starts to blaze*

Twilight- *in front of Raven* *serious*  Calm down...*glares darkly at Faybelle and Starlight* she's not worth it...*teleports them back to the dorm*

Milton- *serious* Everyone back to your dorms NOW!!! Faybelle Thorn and Starlight Glimmer to my office immediately!!!

Faybelle/Starlight- *shocked* *glares at the monsters* *walks out*

*everyone starts to walk out dejected or angry*

Apple- Come on let's go see if Raven is alright

*the girls start to walk out*

Bloodgood- Ghouls!! A word please...*walks out*

Nightmare- *walks out*

*the ghouls are worried*

*the girls and familiars are worried*

Apple- Come on guys...lets go check on Raven...*walks out*

*the girls follow her worriedly*