Coming clean

Tears stung my eyes as I struggled to open my car door. Chris came running outside to try and stop me.

Chris- Ci stop running away from your problems. You need to let them tell their side.

Me- I don't give a rat's ass about their side Chris! They all gave me their asses again so now it's time for me to bend over and give them mine.

Chris- you so fuckin childish at times Ci.

I punched him in his shoulder before I started walking back up to the house. He really gets on my nerves at times because he always knew what to say to make me change my mind about things. I sat back down on the couch rocking lili back to sleep. My mom started tlkn again.

Mom- you gonna stay & listen this time Ci?

Me- don't you see me sitting here?

She shot me a look but I just ignored her. Prod opened his mouth first.

Prod- sis, I just wanna say sorry for all of this. I just didn't want ppl to say my sister a ho &-

Me- Ooo so you didn't want anybody talking about you so in other words. You give a flip about ppls opinions.

He eye balled me then looked down. I guess I must of been right. Ray Drea & Diggy all took turns tellin me how they felt betrayed by me cuttin them off as well.

Me- you know what yall are right & for that I truly apologize. I love yall to death though. I was just hurting & needed to get away from everyone & everybody who contributed to the reason I left.

I glanced over at Princeton waiting for him to speak.

Princeton- it's not really much to say Ci. I was dumb for acting the way I did. Bad thing is, I knew you weren't going to believe me because of the star & Roc situation.

Me- I can't really be mad at you either. At least you made an effort to apologize without have to be forced to.

My eyes shot over to Roc & Prod. Roc was next & the one person I was anxious to hear something from.

Roc- I guess it's my turn huh?

He took a deep breath and his eyes watered up but he kept his composer.

Roc- when I cheated, I truly felt like shit. The day that you found out was the day I was going to tell you. (Deep breath) the only reason I went out with her was to make you jealous but once I realized you didn't care, I couldn't get rid of her. The day that you caught us was the day when I just said forget it. So I felt like it didn't matter if I tlkd to her again or not. But the scene I caused was uncalled for.

His eyes began to water & so did mine. I had to look away.

Roc (crying)- even if you never talk to me please let me see my kids Ci. That's all I ask!

I was crying hard at this point & stood up to take lili to him. She started crying as soon as he touched her which broke his heart. I pulled her back in my arms and bounced her a little to calm her down then I started talking to her.

Me- remember those pics I showed you? It's your daddy Jaliyah. He loves you ok? Be a big girl for mommy so your daddy can meet you.

I kissed her cheeks and tried again & this time she didn't cry. Roc was so happy. I immediately felt guilt for keeping lili away from him. I walked out of the family room and into my mom's kitchen. I sat down at the table and cried my eyes out. Why did I hate myself so much for keeping the kids away from them? My mom was right. I do know what it's like not to have a father in my life and my good had to witness it for my own selfish reasons. I felt someone sit down by me and hug me. I looked up to see Ray Ray sitting there smiling at me so I grabbed him and cried harder.

Ray- its ok Ci. Just go ahead and let it all out.