Update #2

Welp, this update is about...Drumroll please...

Underclan!

Yes the story my friends bug me about. Thank you guys SO much for the support on that, it really makes me happy and want to write more but...I don't know what to write about anymore. If you guus could leave a comment or suggestion on here, or just DM me! I won't mind! Anyway, another thing is about an Amino!

Amino is basically a place where you can meet new people who have the same interests! Such as Hamilton, Undertale, Warriors, Nintendo and so much more! You can do that by joining these "Aminos" that are based on interests! If you haven't clicked off yet then stay tuned!

Me and my friends made a Underclan Amino! I've been wanting to say this for awhile but the book didn't have almost 200 VIEWS! THANK YOU BY THE WAY! Anyway, (Yes that is an accomplishment for me) this Underclan Amino has challenges, Fanfics, Contests and more! Meet new people and meet Me! (As if I was popular XD) So the link is at the end of this Update if you haven't clicked off!

So I hope you have a wonderful day! I will see you in the next chapter, (DON'T FORGET THE LINK GUYS!) Buh-bye!

Link: http://aminoapps.com/c/under-clan

com/c/under-clan