Chapter 1: Hence She disappear

Nina Dobrev is playing Alfreya Black
Enjoy!!
*****

After our 3-4 hours flight from the US to the Mediterranean where my aunt we arrived at my aunt's house,I made my way to my room knowing the way upon my countless visits here. My Aunty's house isn't something you would call normal, a mansion would more likely describe it in the field of business that she works these are perks of the job, being a leading weapon producer for people all around the world as well as the best trainer in the werewolf world she was loaded. My favourite part of this mansion would be the green house at the very back which she built especially for me when i was a baby. It had a entrance of a small garden with roses and every different type flower there is and when it gets to the very back it was built like a forest with very tall trees and different trees, everything you would find in a forest except the with animals. However, whenever I came here my first place would be the green house which I named Mondo Nascosto, it was writing at the entrance of the green house nobody knew what it really meant.
As I was unpacking i heard my aunt coming up the stairs.
"Dont unpack dear"
"Why not am staying here arent I " I asked
"No Alfreya, you can't"
"What"
"Honey please understand the people who killed ypur parent still after you and may already know exactly where you are I want to protect you and that is why am sending you away somewhere they won't find you, there that way I know you will be safe" she reached out for me pulling me into a hug, allowing me to cry on her shoulder.
"Where am I going" I sniffed while drying my tears I dont want to cry. You only cry when your alone in the confinment of your own space then you let it out where no one will see.
"Am sending you to London, my sister found her mate who has a pack and settled  there, its the perfect place to hide no one will know a thing" She looked me in the eyes "i am only doing thus because I thi k it is best for you my sister and her husband will look out for you I already explained to them, Alfreya you can trust them" "get some rest your leaving soon...okay"
"Okay" I said nodding, all the way in London, a new start wjile hiding that's what she wants me to have but hiw can I when I still haven't avenged my parents death. Trying to thinka bout the positive side I fell asleep thinking about my new life that awaits.
I was startled awake by the gunshots I heard outside racing to my window with my natural night vision I could see the men fight at the front of the house and I knew they were here for me. Moments later my aunt stumbled in my room looking around for me. When she say me at the window she grabbed my hand and told me to collect my bags. She continued to pull me down the stairs to the foyer then turned to go to the basement. Soon one of her men opened a door in the floor and lead us in closing in behind us, the men in front lead up through the tunnels until we reached a garage looking place I knew we weren't in my aunts house anymore. There was a car waiting for us as we climbed in my aunt started giving me all the necessary iinformation needed to survive and me story if anyone should ever ask. As the car came to a stop I realised we were on a landing strip and there was a aeroplane waiting for us. My aunt stopped me while her men carried my luggage to the plane.
" This ia goodbye for now until its time for you to come home" she looked like she wanted to cry but held it in for my sake
"But.."
"No buts now dear just do as I say and u will be safe, listen to my sister she will help you, dont trust anyone but her, dont get to close to anyone and most important remember I love you I will always love you and so do your parents and don't worry they might me gone but they are still right here" she said touching my heart. At this point neither of us could hold our tears anymore as they streamed down our faces.
" Be safe Alfreya" she kissed my forehead
"I love you too Tia" I sniffed as she wiped my tears. And sent me off to the plane, as I buckled my seat belt and look out the window I say her waving me away as I cried my self to sleep.
London here I come.
******
So what did you think guys? Will she like it in London or will she be too home sick?
Let me know your thoughts in the comment secrion. I really hope you guys like it and will tune in for more.
Next chapter update will be friday I will try to make this one longer.

XOXO

Vote, share,Comment
xXchocolate_readerXx