Chapter 3

What happened before:  unexpectedlythere appear more ghost of Umbridge and said:"You'll never leave theCastle alive. Come with me.......Come with me you will never have sadness orsomething like fear. They also start following them. Everywhere appear ghost ofUmbridge and nobody saw the Ghost's and everyone looked perplexed toHarry,Hermione and Ron because they're running trough the Castle but nobody sawthe Ghost's except them. And unexpectedly all the Ghost's are gone, withno reason. But Then....

But Then.... Umbridge appear infront of Harry,Hermione and Ron. She taked her Wand and cursed the three. Harry,Hermione and Ron were freezed in there movement and they fall on the ground. Umbridge said: "I told you if you not leave the Castle you will die."Then she taked the three with her and flew out of the Castle and flew to her home at The Voldemort's Mountain.....

All the mountains were black and white with snakes at it. But then something happens they never had before....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jullie snappen wel dat dit echt leuk is toch? Ik wel

Volgend hoofdstuk komt er snel weer aan!!!

Xx Tim