Introduction

This book, how can I describe what I want in this book; I want a description of myself, my life and the circumstances that made me feel like dying every single day of my life. This book is a guide on how to make someone anxious, sad, depressed and how to make someone hate themselves, or maybe you'll take it as a way of how to not do that, because sometimes its not intentional and you don't know that some of the things you do are wrong.

So lets start with me, Ive been in this miserable world for 19 years and a few days, my birthday is on March 7, and I like lemon pie for my birthday, please take notes because that was a big fact about me, oh, and don't forget about that I was depressed and maybe currently still am, but I try to ignore it, and all the time Im anxious, my legs shake, my head overthinks, my lungs don't breathe well and my body asks for nicotine, because Im a regular smoker and coffee drinker, and let me tell you this, I don't even like coffee that much, but it somehow makes me feel all right and I force myself to drink it because someday I will like it, right? Well, going back to the story, Ive always wanted to write books, Ive started about 30 books in my life and I cant finish them, like everything else I try to do on my own. The thing is I want to write a book that makes people feel, that makes them wonder, and care, I want people to fall in love with the characters and take them as role models because they are just like themselves, and they are just like me, but better. But in this book it will be plain me trying to fight myself and my consuming thoughts. Also I will be talking about love, because for me love is everything, and the wait for it its the only thing keeping me here, because no matter how beautiful everything is for me, no matter how no body cares I do, and I care a lot, Im observant, im perceptive, I can get into someone else's shoes and feel a littlee part of what they feel, Im a little hipocondriaco so I tend to feel like Im going to die anyway every day, but I have this expectation to do it because the expectations, is just too much for me.