Chapter 12: The Plan.

The sun, the fresh air and the warm bubbling water of the jacuzzi was making Jimin feel so much better. He had banned himself from thinking about Shoiri for the rest of his holiday; he was there for him and his friends to have a good time. He sighed in bliss as he sunk lower in the water. Tae was right the hot tub was one of the best places to be.
His relaxing was going good until he heard squeals coming from behind him. Feminine squeals. He turned to see Alex, Rebecca and Emma running down the steps of the holiday cottage, Tae following them with a water gun. Jimin sighed sometimes Tae came up with the best ideas other times it was at the most inconvenient times.
"No,no, no." He heard Alex protest running to the other end of the garden. She started to talk in fast English holding her hands up to V.
Jimin smirked a little, there was no way that Tae would be able to understand a word she had said to him.
Tae chuckled and took a step towards her his water gun poised and ready. "Alex. Beg." He demanded in accented English.
"What?" She backed further and further into the corner of the garden.
"Beg." Tae said simply taking a step forward every time she stepped back. "Or I will shoot."
Alex looked desperately over her shoulder for help and Jimin just smirked when her eyes hit his, there was no way he was getting out of the hot tub to come to her rescue. She looked at her friends but they were doubled over laughing at the scene that was happening before them.
When Tae realised that she wasn't going to beg, he grinned devilishly and pulled the trigger of the water gun. Alex screamed as the water cascaded over her and her clothes and then looked at Tae with revenge in her eyes.
"Emma." She beckoned her friend over whilst Tae ran in Elsie's direction. Emma frowned hating to miss out on the fun. Alex talked to her in low English and Jimin knew immediately that they were planning something.