Chapter 1: Flashback

In the World of Magic, The Fairy Tail Guild was one of the strongest guilds to have ever been found. Until one day the old master Makarov received a note. "Hm? What's this?" said Makarov as he opened the note. Suddenly, his eyes widened with surprise and happiness "It is from my old friend and greatest god to have ever existed, Master Gula".
The next day, Makarov waited at the guilds gate in the middle of the night when all of the guild members have fallen asleep waiting for his old friend. After a few minutes of waiting the gate opened and three figures entered the guild. A hooded man with a mask of a leopard was holding the hands of two younger hooded figures, one wearing a white cloak with gold markings and the other with a black cloak. "It has been a long time, Master Makarov" said the hooded man wearing  a leopard's mask. "Ah, Master Gula it has been so long I almost thought you'd never talk to me again" said Makarov while he laughed quietly. Gula smiled at the old master and spoke softly "These are my sons, Ventus" he pointed at the boy with the white cloak "...and my eldest Roxas" he patted the boy with the black cloak's head and smiled, "I want you to let them live in a family of friends and strengthen their hearts with bonds of friendship". Makarov understood what his old friend meant, he then looked at Ventus and smiled but his smiled turned to a frown when he gazed at Roxas and a sense of fear came onto the old master unlike any before.
Shortly, Ventus removed his hoodie off and smiled at the old master "You can call me Ven Master Makarov" said Ven as he bowed. But for Roxas he kept silent and removed his hoodie as he then crossed his arms "Hopefully we won't stay here too long, we're old enough to take care of ourselves father" he scolded the old master and looked away in disappointment but Gula sighed and gave Roxas a pat on the head "You're so protective my son, you care deeply for your brother". Makarov smiled and said "A bond of brotherhood, will teach us many things here in Fairy Tail" he then pointed at the guilds sign "Ventus and Roxas, son's of Gula god of light, I Makarov master and leader of Fairy Tail claim you two as members of the guild".
After the twins departed for their rooms the old master became sad and worried "I sense a lot of darkness in the heart of Roxas my old friend". Gula then talked to him about Roxas.
This is  the day when Ventus, The Boy of Light started his life as a member of Fairy Tail.