#1

"So Areumah, what is your plan?" Shin Inwoo asked his daughter who was enjoying her pancakes.

"Me? I have not yet decided." Areum answered her father after swallowing the piece of pancakes in her mouth. "Eomma, I need one more pancake. I really missed the food you cook." The cafeteria in her college, the California Institute of Arts, was one of the finest cafeterias in the whole state, but nothing tastes better than the food your mother cooks.

"Would you like to help me with my business?" Areum rolled her eyes in a frustrated way hearing her father's question.

"I don't want to shut myself in a room, signing papers, reading files and meeting boring business people. I want to do something related to dance and music. I have been working hard all these years to do something that I like which is dance and music." Areum said with hopeful eyes.

"Fine, Bang Sihyuk asked for you. Go and meeting him as soon as possible." Inwoo said smiling at his daughter.

"Really?I would love to meet PD-nim." Areum was happy to hear something good from her father.

Song Chaok who was listening to her husband's and daughter's conversation utilized this opportunity to ask her daughter something. "Our Areumie was working hard all these years that she didn't even have enough time to date. May I arrange you a blind date with my friend's son?"

"Eomma! You better not. I'm not interested in such things and don't dream about me going to any blind dates. I'm leading a peaceful life right now." Areum warned her mom.

"How I cannot dream dear. When I sleep I only dream about you going to a blind date" Chaok said teasing her daughter.

"Then don't sleep." Areum bit back, making her father laugh at them.

Areum finished her breakfast, got ready and went to Big Hit, an entertainment company that her father's friend Bang Sihyuk owns. Bang Sihyuk was happy to see his friend's daughter after a long time. "How have you been Areumah?"

"I'm good PD-nim." She answered him cheerfully, "my father told me that you asked for me."

"Yes. I have a request."

"I'll try my best to do it." Areum replied sincerely.

"Can you please help Bangtan with their works and concerts? You are someone resourceful because you know Japanese, English, Mandarin and Tagalog. Moreover you have majored in dance and music and with your excellence in song writing and composing you will be a great help to us."

"I can help you with rookies, but BTS is a popular group. I don't know whether I can do it or not." Areum replied.

"You only have to just help them. We have other producers and composers but I only want you to assist them and watch over the boys." PD-nim said assuring her, "just talk to Namjoon and then decide."

Areum decided to talk to the BTS leader Namjoon or Rap Monster. He also repeated what PD-nim said.

"Oppa, as you know I'm somewhat a kind of you know not fun to be honest and the boys know that well. I wonder if they would cooperate with me."

"Areumah, you never realise your self worth.Don't worry. The boys do respect you and are comfortable of having you around. They are pretty clumsy these days, so I and PD-nim will be surely happy if you discipline them. We have discussed this with boys and they are excited about you monitoring them." Namjoon sounded confident.

"Then, tell the boys I'm ready. I'll inform PD-nim" Areum happily replied (eventhough Namjoon's last sentence were hard to believe),making Nam-joon smile his signature smile showing off his dimples.

After informing PD-nim and signing some papers Areum went to see BTS. She felt like it was a reunion. She used visit them when she come to Korea on her vacations and also goes to their concerts whenever possible to support them. The boys were in the rooftop enjoying some cold air after their practice. As she climbed stairs she could hear Jimin's voice boasting to Jungkook "Jungkookah, don't tell me you are cold, real men won't feel cold. I've not felt cold since the day I was born."

"Park Jiminie, did your mother hatch you in incubator?" Areum who have reached the rooftop by then replied to Jimin's statement making the others to look in her direction and crack up at the same time.

"Oh~ you are back, Shin Areum." Jimin replied looking away.

"Jimin hyung was very happy when Namjoon hyung told us about you joining us but now look . He is upset by you." Jungkook said making Jimin to give her a fake smile hoping the situation to get better.

"I'm not upset. Look I'm happy. I know you were joking." Jimin said regaining his normal cheerfulness.

"You can comfort yourselves saying that." Jin said teasing Jimin.

"Hyung you better not be happy. If you don't watch your mouth she will start dissing you too" Jimin replied.

"You are talking as if I'm not here. Whatever I'm looking forward working with you guys" Areum broke in between the bickering.

"We too" the boys cheered.