Chapter 1

People ask us, " who are you." But the question they should ask is "who were we." We were people who were not happy with ourselves, or we would feel like we wanted to be free. With that feeling we would go to art, drawing anything that came to mind. We feel like we have to be a certain person everybody wants. But that's not us. We will never be a person who makes good decisions or is perfect. That's just not us. Now back to that question of "Who are you." Well, we are Furries, yes I said Furries. We may not be excepted as a furry but that's who we are. We love animals, color, art, and everything happy. People say it's not "correct". Tell me how it's not "correct". As Furries we enjoy life, party, hangout, and live life to the fullest like it's our last day.  As an average human all you do is work, sleep, eat, and pay bills. As a kid you probably loved Cartoons or movies. Movies like The Lion King or Zootopia show anthropomorphic animals. Anthropomorphic animals are animals who act as if they were humans. People like me enjoy anthropomorphic animals, and like to dress up as them. When you like anthropomorphic animals, that means you could be a furry. Now being a furry doesn't mean you need a suit or a ton of money. Just being a fan of the the costumes, the community, making artwork of animals, or watching your favorite movie with human like animals, can suggest that you are a furry. Furries are everywhere and you may not even know it. They can be right under your nose. Your favorite mascot is a furry. Your favorite Disney characters like Donald Duck, or Mickey Mouse are examples of anthropomorphic animals or furries.