'LND' 1.

|Do Yeon's POV|

*thud*

Aishhh... why do I have to confront him everytime I came home from work? This guy really knows how to ruin my happy mood.

Min freaking Yoongi... ughhh even thinking about him gives me a severe headache! If it's not for that friend of his I would've throw my bag at his face.

*sigh* Let's just not think about this freakishly guy for once. And it's time for shower. Yeay!

So I take a nice long bath, putting on my panda pyjamas and started to think about what should I eat for dinner. Huuh... guess I need to call Somin for help since she's the one who's in charge in the kitchen.

Wait, no... I need to do this by myself. Well, at least I have to be independent since I promised to mom and dad the day when they find me a house to stay.

So I started off with the fridge, finding any ingredients for me to cook. Wait, when's the last time I made kimchi? Oh well... I lost count.

I tried to find any other ingredients left in the fridge, but due to the emptiness inside I'm just gonna go with instant noodles. Somin will never liked it if she knew about this, but since she's not around, this could be my advantage. Hehe...

So I enjoyed the noodles in front of the TV, watching any good dramas in every channels that I could find. The drama had and must to be a good one though cause I don't really want to ruin the enjoyment as I slurp this exquisite noodles while watching a not really fun drama. Just, no.

First day without Somin around, and I admit it to myself that I feel lonely already. We used to tease, gossip mostly and even nagging each other about anything random that could ever happens to us. She said I nagged a lot, but she never realised that she'd just describing herself. Heheh~

And the fact that she's not here with me at the moment, it made me realised how lonely and even empty I am without somebody by my side. And it's only day 1.

I hope I can adapt to this the whole break. And speaking of break...

...I can't believe I made a promise to Somin that I will find a life companion on my own. I rather called it 'life companion' than 'boyfriend' cause, it gives very weird vibes to mention it. And by weird vibes I meant cringey.

Well technically, I never even promised. But since she had a really good memory that we made a deal last year about this last year, so... I literally got nothing to object.

Hmm... if only Taehyung was single right now, I would've ask for his number. Welp, he and Haerin's friend seems like a perfect match anyway.

I told Somin that nobody would want to date people like me, but she refused to believe it. If I was pretty like her, she wouldn't have worried about it.

Anyways, what am I talking about right now? I still got unfinished series to watch.

* * *

Another drama on TV finally ended. Guess it's my cue to wash this bowl and go to sleep cause I gotta go to work by tomorrow early in the morning. Actually I really can't wait for my shift ends tomorrow cause it's TGIF!

More drama to watch, more stories to read and more chilling on couch. Nawhhh but still, no Somin, no fun.

I'm such an antisocial person I need some help from professionals.

Nah I'll think about it tomorrow. There's still time though.

Right after washing the dishes and switched off the main lights, I went straight to bed.

Goodnight!

. . .

*ding*

*dong*

what even-- seriously? At this hour??? Ughh... whoever that person might be I'm gonna sue him or her for interrupting my beauty sleep.

My feet touched the cold floor as I rushed to the front door since that irresponsible person couldn't stop terrorising the doorbell button. Well, it could be my other neighbor who needs help.

Maybe.

So I opened the door, and turns out, I was right. It is my neighbor. Who's none other than that annoying neighbor guy.

"You really got the nerve to step outside of my house." I said to him, and I don't care how rude it sounds. Cause he's even more rude than me.

"I need your help."

Two weeks of living next door, and now he's seeking for my help? What are the odds~

"Help yourself. I gotta go back to sleep and it's pretty late." I gave him a very simple excuse then closed the door but it all happened unexpectedly when he blocked the door using his foot.

"Please, I really need your help. I never ask for someone's help before, but now I don't really know what to do with this situation."

I don't know if he's just messing around or not, but the looks on his face showing that he's actually serious about it. Plus, he never showed up in front of my house before, so, I bet he really do need my help. For at least since I'm the one he's asking.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. So what's the problem?" I asked for details. I may disliked him for the rest of my life, but at least I have to help him whenever he's in need.

Cause that's what neighbourhood does.

"It's really hard for me to explain, but I'll show you if you come to my house."

Okay, that's one of the hardest choice I've ever decided. Me? To his house? That's a big no.

"Your house? Why--"

"Can't explain. Just put on your cute slippers and follow me." He directed, and barely stood there waiting for me to make my move.

Can't believe this guy for real...

I snatched away my spectacles, putting on my 'cute' slippers as he mentioned it and went to his house. I swear his house had been through renovations pretty well and it looks beautifully amazing, as if he's going to stay there forever.

Even the gates looks hella amazing.

Compared with my house that looks so... plain. But nah, I don't care as long as I have a place to stay.

So we reached the front house, and I'm getting nervous cause I'm very much eager to know how would it looks inside. He finally opened the door, and the first I saw is that...

...the whole room was cluttered with all kinds of plastic leftovers.