Idfc

~PruCan~

Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me that you love me, even if it's fake, cause I don't fucking care, at all. You've been out all night, I don't know where you've been

The blonde Canadian male sighed as he sat waiting on his roommate returning. 'What time is it?' He thought and grabbed his phone, checking the time. "Three AM. Hurry the hell up Gil," He whispered to himself. He then picked up Kuma and hugged the small bear tightly in his arms, getting lost in thought. He got so lost that he didn't hear the polar bear ask 'who're you?' to him. He put his head on his knees as he held the bear. Just then the door slammed open, revealing a drunken white haired red eyed male, giggling and snorting like a madman. Matthew stood and went up to him. "Where the hell have you been?! It's three in the morning, you had me worried out of my head!" The blonde yelled quietly. The German male simply chuckled and began to drunkenly mumble.
                      You're slurring all your words, not making any sense, but I don't fucking care, at all, cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, like they ain't even there,

Matthew then noticed lipstick marks on his neck and cheeks, and he had the scent of a woman's perfume was heavy on his clothes. This left the Canadian's chest hurting, he loved Gilbert Beilschmidt will all his heart, but every time he came home like this it slowly killed him from the inside out.
                       Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, cause I'm so fucking scared. I'm only a fool for you, but maybe you're too good for me,

If he was telling the truth, half the time Matthew felt as though he wasn't good enough for the German male, and he was scared that his boyfriend would leave him for someone louder and more willing to speak to others than he. It terrified him to no end, and this only scared him further. "Gilbert, I can't understand drunken slurs." He pointed out, some of his fears lacing his tone. Gilbert frowned, cupping his lover's face.
                     "Mattie, what's wrong?" He asked, hiccupping at the end of his sentence.the blonde shook his head.
"I-It's n-"
"It isn't nothing before you," Gilbert paused to hiccup, "say it," He finished, a serious look to his drunken gaze. Just then-after glancing once again at the lipstick marks- Matthew broke down, tears spilling down his cheeks as he hid his face in his hands after letting Kuma down. Gilbert hugged him tightly.
"W-Why do you come home d-drunk and covered in lipstick?!" The smaller wailed, his cries turning into full on hysteria as the German realised what he had been doing wrong-kind of.
"L-Look, Matthew, why don't we go to bed and sleep? After all-" He paused to hiccup once again "it's real late," He said, lifting the Canadian and beginning towards their room, sliding drunkenly down the wall. At first, Matthew was worried, but the look on Gilbert's face made a slight chuckle escape his lips. Gilbert smiled and continued to wiggle towards their room and acting like an idiot in the process, making Matthew laugh some more. They soon enough got to their bed and the next morning, Matthew realised that Gilbert hadn't been as drunk as he had portrayed himself to be. "Why don't you tell me why you were crying last night?" He murmured sleepily into his lover's ear, making Matthew sigh and turn around.
"Gilbert, I just always feel like I'm not good enough for you, you constantly come home drunk and covered in lipstick, and I can always smell perfume from you," He murmured, tears coming to his eyes once again. Gilbert took hold of his face gently and kissed him lovingly.
"Mein leibe, if anyone's too good for the other, you're too good for me. I genuinely don't mean to do anything, one drink leads to another and we're doing each other's make up and acting like girl-"
"Wait what?"
"Most of the time when I'm out drinking it's with Francis and Antonio..." Gilbert clarified. Matthew stared blankly at him before breaking into hysterical laughter.