Prologue

Prologue

New neighbors mean that I actually have to get up to greet them.

I hope It's a newlywed .
(No Kids)
That live here.

My name is Min Yoongi but mostly called 'Suga' because of my skin. When you first hear my name you'll think that "Oh, if his name is suga then he must be sweet, just like sugar." 

No, my personality is horrible, Unless you are a close friend of mine. 

I really don't look  forward into meeting new people. I only need my friends, the ones who were already are my friends. 

So If they have kids, I'm not even going to bother.

-

I lay on bed trying to sleep

4:28 PM

"YOONGI! Come down!"

My mom yelled from below. 

I was currently in the attic. I was laying in camping like bed with a pillow and blanket. I get down to see strangers in my kitchen. 

"Yoongi say hello to our new neighbors!"

"Hello..." I said while bowing. I tried not to look at them directly in the face. 

"Sorry about my son. He isn't really special in any level. He is just really awkward."

You're Damn right about that.

"Can you bring our guests something to drink?" 

I tugged on my mother's sleeve.  I try to give her puppy eyes. "I don't want to..." I whispered to my mother.  I cringed so much at this action of mine. 

"Okay. Then you'll have to entertain our guests." She smirked and walked away.  I gulped so hard. Sweat started to roll down my face.

"So tell us about yourself. What's your name?"

"M-My name is Min Yoongi. P-Please take care of me." I bowed. The mother came up to me while I was bowing. "You don't have to bow. Don't be so formal now. My name is (M/N) (L/N), This is my Husband (F/N) (L/N), and my daughter (Y/N) (L/N). " 

My mother finally came with the drinks.

She whispered in my ear. "You can leave if you want."  

I walked out so fast that when I got to my room I was already tired. 

"I wanna die..."

-

Closer  (Min Suga x Reader) 

Coming Soon

(M/N)-Mother's Name

(F/N)-Father's Name

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

-

I'm the furthest thing from heaven but the closest to home
Come on, this time you follow me