Sleepless nights

His POV:
I tried to get comfortable again as I felt movement beside me, I tried to ignore it but eventually sighed and turned over to find my girlfriend groan in annoyance as she attempted to get comfortable. I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before switching on the light.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" she pouted and I smiled pulling her close as she snuggled into my chest. "You can go back to sleep" Y/N spoke quietly but I shook my head.

"I'll go to sleep when you finally settle princess" I smiled kissing her temple running my hand up her arm. "What's got you up anyway?" I questioned and she shrugged putting on Netflix. "What's on your mind love?"

"Just a lot of things I guess, you're going on tour soon and I'm gonna be stuck here for months alone, I've been having these dreams lately too" she sighed. I gave a confused look but she shrugged it off. She closed her eyes resting her    head on my chest as I ran my long fingers through her hair.

"Goodnight Princess I love you" I whispered as soft snores left her lips. I carefully turned the lamp off trying not to move too much but left Netflix in case one of us woke up.

~~~

😫😫😷 WHAT EVEN WAS THIS IMAGINE?!😂 I have no motivation to write whatsoever buttt I'm doing this for you guys! I'm gonna update a whole lot more especially this book and my new Conor fanfic. "Bullied" you should check that out 😉😘
--
THESE WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE YOU. (Although I ain't always good at keeping promises 😂)

Vote
Comment
Follow me! 💕