Jealousy Pt. 1

You have been dating Im Jaebum for two years at this point and things between you two were amazing. Especially the sex. God, you'd be lying if you didn't say that. If you were being honest, the sex was the second best thing about your relationship, only coming after the sometimes overwhelming amount of affection that Jaebum showers you with.

You and Jaebum shared an apartment with his friend Jackson and your friend Jungkook, though it was typically only you and Jaebum at home because between work and partying the other two were never there.

You and JB were currently having a movie night, Though at this moment you were both much too distracted to watch the movie that was playing in the background.

"Fuck, y/n, you're so beautiful," Jaebum whispers against your lips, pulling you closer to him. His soft fingers run along your delicate skin under your shirt. You hum softly as your fingers run through his hair, tugging on the strands lightly. Your and Jaebum's lips mold perfectly together in a rough kiss. Jaebum trails his kisses from your lips down your neck, sucking and biting the whole way down, leaving multiple love marks. You let out soft moans as his lips find your sweet spot. His hands begin to wander further down your body, finding the hem of your jeans, unbuttoning them and slipping them down. You quickly kick them off, threading your fingers through his hair as he continued to leave hickeys on your neck and collarbone beginning to travel towards your chest.

"Jaebum," You moan his name, biting your lower lip.

"What did I tell you to call me, baby?" Jaebum questions looking up at you through his eyelashes.

"D-daddy," You nervously moan out as Jaebum pulls your shirt off roughly and expertly reaches behind you with one hand and unclasps your bra.

"Good girl," Jaebum whispers, kissing the sensitive skin behind your ear.

"D-daddy, can I take off your pants?" You ask, batting your eyelashes at him innocently.

"Go ahead, baby girl," He responds, allowing your hands to reach down and unbutton his pants. You slide them down his legs, sliding your body down as well. He kicks the pants off and they fall onto the floor. Jaebum hovers over you, his hands reach down and forcefully grabbed onto your boobs, causing you to squeak in surprise.

Your squeak causes another surprised squeak to sound from outside the room, causing Jaebum to release your boobs and look towards the partially closed door. Standing there was a thoroughly embarrassed looking Jungkook. You quickly try to cover yourself but Jaebum doesn't look bothered by the fact that Jungkook could see you.

"Hey, Jungkook," is his only response to noticing the boy. You look at Jaebum incredulously as he acts as if Jungkook hadn't walked in on you two about to do it. The thing that he says next surprises you even more. "Would you like to join us?" Jungkook simply stares in shock at your boyfriend. Jaebum huffs slightly when he doesn't respond. "Do you or don't you... we haven't got all day Jungkook." Your boyfriend states impatiently. Jungkook nods hesitantly looking towards you to gauge your reaction to his response. You just blink in pure shock at Jaebum. Typically he is overly jealous and protective of you so this was a huge surprise to you... Not to say that it didn't excite you, hell that would be a bigger lie than saying that the sex was one of the best parts of your and Jaebum's relationship.

You hum softly, smirking slightly as you watch Jungkook stand there awkwardly with a blush on his cheeks.

"Come here, Jungkook-ah~" You smirk at him gesturing for him to come towards you. You watch as he hesitantly starts walking towards you, looking at Jaebum warily, making sure he wasn't going to take back what he said.

"Daddy, tell Jungkook not to worry," You says hitting his arm slightly. Jungkook's eyes widen in slight surprise as you call Jaebum daddy, causing Jaebum to smirk widely.