Fading light

Cemal felt himself getting weaker the longer he fought. Ragftagar kept firing, and it was getting harder to dodge. While dodging he got trapped in one of Ragftagar's spells. When he got out he almost collapsed. 'What..? What did you do with me?!' Cemal yelled at Ragftagar, knowing he had to know something.

'HAHAHAHA, there is poison in your body, put there by Silvesto!' He laughed manically. 'Silvesto?!' Cemal yelled shock. Dammit, he had to get out of there. As fast he could he leaped away with his wand. After leaping a few times he landed, immediately falling to his knees. His body felt weak, and he coughed a few times, noticing a bit of blood came with it. When he looked up he noticed the tree of Ragftagar, the source of his energy. He had to destroy it.

Slowly he tried to crawl to it, but his body just downed him. And after crawling a bit he collapsed, letting his wand fall from his hand, causing it to roll away from him. He laid there for what felt like forever. He saw shadows coming closer. Pretty quickly Kantanen surrounded him.

Cemal tried his hardest to stand up, only to fail every time. The Kantanen suddenly part, and Ragftagar came walking towards him. He tried to stand up again, but to no avail. Ragftagar turned Cemal on his back with his back, and stradled him, giving him no room to escape. He raised his sword, and tried to plunge it through Cemal's heart. But with the little strength he had left, Cemal grabbed Ragftagar's arm, trying to prevent the sword from stabbing him.

But his body was weak, and he was tiring out quick. While Ragftagar kept putting pressure. Slowly, Cemal's arms started to give out. The sword came closer and closer to his chest. Eventually the tip of the sword pricked into his chest. Cemal tried harder to stop the sword, but his weakened body wouldn't let him. Ragftagar gave one hard shove and the sword went right through Cemal's chest, pinning him down to the ground with no way to remove the sword.

Cemal gasped when the sword went through and tried to get it out. But it didn't work, no matter how hard he tried. Ragftagar smirked down on him. 'Look at me, I wanna see the light fade from your eyes as you draw your last breath' He said in a dark tone. Cemal tried to struggle a bit more, while gasping for breath. But he felt himself lose consciousness. He drew one last breath. And his body went limp.

The king has died.