The Very bad morning

I woke up to the sound of my little sister screaming. I went downstairs to see what was happening. She was screaming because our mom wont let her have ice cream for breakfast. I told her to shut the fuck up then of course my mom and dad said no  cussing. I told them who cares my dad said we care. After that i went straight to my room to get ready for school. I have my own car because i'm in high school and if my parents ever took my keys away my boyfriend would take me every were. Ok let get back to what i was doing putting on makeup.

Ok i just finished my makeup now it is time to find an outfit to wear for the day.

#1

This one or

This one or

#2

This one

This one. I had a really hard time choosing but at the end #2 had won. So i put my outfit on then i started walking to the restroom to curl my hair. I went looking through all of the cabinets but i could not find the hair curler. so i ran downstairs to ask my mom where it was at. My mom told that my cousin was borrowing it. I was so mad that i started to scream at my mom and i said why would you do that let her take it you know that she will not give it back and i paid for that with my own money. My mom was pissed of she said to bad now leave me alone then i told her fuck u then i ran out the front door with my backpack and my car keys. As i was driving down the road i started to think. I never told my mom fuck u.