Episode 1: Those Of The Spirit Realm

There is a legend that every star in the sky is another world. And in each of those worlds, there is someone who can move between worlds (or realms), even if they are unaware of it. However, no one else in the world could see them. It turns out that some legends turn out to be true. And one girl finds out, first hand.

Intro Music: Hidden Citizens (Feat. Adam Christopher) - Ain't No Grave

Episode 1: THOSE OF THE SPIRIT REALM

They would witness this ability by seeing mysterious travelers. On a quiet night, on the islands, three childhood friends named Yasmine, Kali and Rose were in a room, discussing simple, basic topics.

"So have you?" the girl named Yasmine asked.

"What?" the other girl named Kali asked back.

"Had your first kiss?" Yasmine asked her.

"Hehe, no!" Kali said, giggling.

"I think it's gross!" Yasmine said, playfully gagging.

"It's sweet~!" Kali said, responding with a laughing.

"How would you know, Kali?" Yasmine asked her.

"It just sounds adorable..." Kali responded.

While joking around, Yasmine noticed that Rose was participating in the conversation.

"What about you, Rose?" Yasmine asked her.

"I couldn't tell you..." Rose hesitantly replied.

"Well-" Kali said, before stopping.

"What?" Rose asked, waiting for a response.

Rose looked to her friends and noticed something strange had happened. They were frozen in place. And their color had faded. They were completely black and white. Rose got out of her seat and waved her hand in Kali's face, calling out her name...but she got no response. This is when she began to grow worried. She ran out of the room, down the stairs and out through the front door, everything around her was frozen in place. The birds were stuck in the air, people weren't moving a single muscle. Rose began to ask herself why this was happening and how it was even happening. But that's when she caught sight of someone. It appeared to be a man. He was walking down the road, making his way towards the seaside area. Rose questioned who he was and why he was the only one who was not frozen. So she decided to follow him, down to the seaside. Making her way to the beach, the man just stood there. he didn't talk, he didn't budge an inch...just stood there. Without realizing it, the colors all around her and returned. It was like time had somehow resumed to normal.