Indoors Is Boring

Hey mags how do you fancy going out for the day?" Alex said enthusiastically cuddling her girlfriend even more hoping for a yes.

Maggie sighed  "Ugh do we have too babe?"

Alex rolled her eyes at Maggie's sarcastic comment, only to see a smirking Maggie looking at her with amusement

"Yes Kinda, it would be nice. all we do is watch movies and cuddle when we both have the time off"
"come on Maggie pleaseee" alex said whining when Maggie turned to look at alex again Maggie looked confused and hurt.
Alex seen the hurt in her girlfriends eyes and started to panic."No no no mags I'm not complaining, I mean I love cuddling with you and all but I don't want to be stuck inside all the time" alex said giving off to Maggie that she was being misgiving about what she said earlier and a bit nervous of what Maggie might say next.

They shared looks with each other but Maggie noticed alex looking pessimistic

"I don't feel like going outside. I don't like certain people who are living in this city" Maggie saying with disinterest in her voice

Now it was Alex's turn to feel hurt

"Alex babe I'm just joking with you, of course we can go out" Maggie said playfully hitting the side of Alex's arm "you got to learn to be less serious alex. You really need to get out of the DEO more, jeez alex" Then she started laughing when she seen the look on Alex's face when alex realised what Maggie just said. Then alex started screwing up her face still trying to look serious at her girlfriend but Maggie couldn't help it. she just started laughing harder and now being hysterical by Alex's seriousness, the laughing just didn't want to stop.

"Maggie stop laughing like that! It's not fair" alex said pouting and Maggie stop laughing after she noticed Alex's look on her face. Soon enough Maggie expression changed and she started to get annoyed by Alex's stupidity

"I'm Sorry... but is it fair when you mess with me like that?" Maggie said questioning Alex.

Alex was really trying to test Maggie
"But that's a completely different matter Maggie" saying it as if she thought she was proud of herself (dream on alex)
"I'll bet you on that one later. Now come on let's see if Kara and Lena want too come out with us" Maggie said trying to untangle herself from alex but alex pull her down on top of her and gave Maggie a passionate kiss, pulling away Maggie was breathless, putting their foreheads together, alex was staring at Maggie like it was just them too. Nothing else in the world mattered and all of their problems seem to fade away.