Harry's Journal

I get up out of my bed and look in the mirror. I grab my Cheetah print hair brush and start to brush my curly brown hair. Once I'm done I grab my outfit for the day, just a simple black v neck t-shirt with some black skinny jeans.. I take one last look at the mirror and walk out of my bedroom after grabbing my journal from the nightstand beside my bed. I walk into the kitchen of the flat Louis and I share. Louis is at the stove making something. He has on a white striped shirt and some red jeans with his black toms. His hair is down in his face. Just the way I like it.. He is humming a song that takes me a minuet to realize I'd the song he sang when he auditioned for the X-Factor.. Hey there Delilah. I quietly walk over to the table and put my journal down at my seat then I tiptoe over to where Louis is standing looking sexy while humming and cooking. I snake my arms around his waist and snuggle my head into his neck inhaling his natural sent.

"Morning curly, how did you sleep?"

His angelic voice sounds music to my ears.

"M' g'morning Lou, slept good."

'Would have been better with you in my arms' I think but don't dare to say.

"you?"

I ask. Into his neck. Wishing that he could be mine. He probably doesn't feel the same about me. Besides he has Eleanor. I'm broken out of my thoughts when he speaks again.

"Good! I'm going out with el tonight. Will you be okay?"

I put on the best smile I can muster up so that it looks real. And I say.

"Yes Lou! Ill be fine! I'm 20 years old! You go have fun I can take care of myself!"

He laughs at me as I pout.

"Lou, whatcha making?"

"Pancakes, and eggs."

"Yummy!"

I say laughing as he does the same. I walk over to the table and sit down to wait for Louis to Finnish the food. Meanwhile I pick up my journal and begin to to write. My journal mainly consists of thoughts and poems about the feathery hair blue eyes one i was lucky to be graced with.

"Oh Louis the way his eyes shine. Oh Louis I wish he was mine. His lips are so Devine. Oh my sweet Louis."

I smile at my lame attempt at writing a poem. I have never been really good at writing poems..

"What are you laughing at curly?"

Louis asks once again breaking me from my thoughts of him.

"Nothing."

I say and look at my journal and smile again.

"What's in that journal Hazz? you are always writing in it and smiling."

"N-Nothing just some stuff!"

I say. how does he know that I'm always smiling? creep!

"Can I see?"

He Asks stretching his hand out to take it.

"NO!"

I yell and take it from him closing it and putting it in my jacket for safe keeping.

"I will see it one day Harry."

He says getting really close to my face. close enough that I can smell the mint on his breath. close enough that if I lean in just a little I would be kissing my best mate. he smiles and pulls away siting in his seat on the other side of the table.

"Okay Hazz! let us eat!!"

He says while laughing. I on the other hand day nothing at all. I just start eating. thinking about how great my life would be if Louis was my husband. None of the boys know that I'm gay and I'm sure they wouldn't mind. but I don't tell them just for the sake of the why ifs funning threw my mind. like what if Louis stops talking to me? what if he wants to move out and not be my friend anymore? I couldn't have that.