Chapter 7- Confusion

Rachel's POV:

I heard the sound of an alarm go off and I started hitting everywhere I could but I barely had the strength to move. I sat up and rubbed my face as I started looking around and soon realized I was at Jonathan's apartment.

I got out of bed and walked around looking for my bag so I could go to my apartment and get ready when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around to see Jonathan shirtless with a towel wrapped around him as he smiled.

"Good morning" I said as I walked up to him and kissed him. "I'm gonna go back to my place and get ready, I'll be back in 15 minutes" I said and walked off.

I closed the door and turned around to see Brandon standing there. I let out a soft scream as my heart beat sped up. "What are you doing here?" I asked a little too harshly since I was still scared. "My car broke down and Tazer offered me a ride" he said softly as he stepped back giving me space to walk by. "What are you doing here?" he asked after I walked past him and didn't say anything.

"I uh stayed over at Jonathan's tonight" I said awkwardly and walked up to my apartment door and looked for my keys. "You live here?" Brandon asked surprised as he stood behind me. "Yeah" I said and unlocked the door, but before I went inside I turned around and looked him up and down.

"I'll see you guys in 15 minutes" I said and smiled before I walked in and closed the door.

I ran into my room and looked through my closet for something to where. Anything. I finally decided on a pair of TNA tights, red spaghetti strap tanktop, and a black hoodie on top. I'm only going to the airport with them I didn't need to dress up all fancy did I? I put on a pair of black wedges, grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

I walked across the hall back to Jonathan's room and knocked on the door. I waited a couple moments and then finally the door opened, and it was opened by none other than Brandon. I gave him a small smile and walked inside and found my way into Jonathan's room.

I sat on his bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. "Hey" he smiled as he finally came out, dressed in a black suit. "Hey, you ready?" I asked as I watched Jonathan do some last minute packing.

"Almost, are you sure you don't want to come?" he asked as he stopped packing for a moment and looked up at me. I bit my lip and thought long and hard. "I can't Jonathan, I'll miss school and it's hell to catch up on" I told him as I saw the smile on his face drop. "I'm sorry, but hey I promise to go to at least one of your road games" I said as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

That sweet smile I saw on his face moments ago returned as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Jonathan and I were so caught up in the moment that we didn't even realize someone was knocking on his door until I heard someone yell our names. "Tazer, Rachel we gotta get going!" said a very loud and annoyed Brandon.

I immediately got up and grabbed my purse with Jonathan close behind me with his bags as I opened the door. "Sorry, lets get going" I said as I walked past Brandon and out the door.

Jonathan caught up with me and wrapped his arm around me, I just looked up at him and smiled as I continued to walk. I did glance back a couple times to see Brandon staring at us. I saw the hurt in his eyes, but every time he smiled at me he somehow convinced me he was fine.

Part of me wanted to let go of Jonathan and just run up to Brandon and hug him, but the other part of me was happy without him. Sure I was conflicted with my feelings, but at least things are working out right now.

I got in the back seat of Jonathan's care so Brandon and him could sit together in the front, but just as I was climbing in Brandon grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "No you go sit with your boyfriend" he said and smiled as he got in and closed the door.