My love My thug

"Open your mouth again and you'll be sent to issp for the rest of the week miss tomlin"mr.smith said sternly towards me, pfft, like I was gon listen.As soon as he said it I opened my mouth but no words came out, just opened my mouth and rolled my eyes,"Leave my class now","fine im out dis bitch then tammy destiny call me when yall get out"i said collecting my stuff and heading for the door.

"Forget dat we just gon come too"and they walked right on out with me.My girls, gotta love em!

I'm being so rude right now let me introduce myself...Hi my names natalia chardonnay tomlin(my aunt chose my middle name she love her some chardonnay), im 5'3 and 16, I rep dat mia dade county ayyee!!Im a light skinned jaimacan, with dimples in both cheeks im thick in all the right places and I have my stomach pierced.My hair is black with light brown tips and stops at my shoulders and im crazy as hell but only if you push me.

My girl tammy is 5'3 like me :) and is my lil latina twin she like me in everyway but her hair is down her back, the only piercing is in her ears and she has an arranged marriage yep dats right I said arranged...

And lastily my girl destiny.She aint like me and tammy she 5'6 and finna be 17, she crazy but knows when to stop herself we dont.She got alil pixie cut like miley and it works for her, she just straight african american but she still my girl, she has no piercings no tats no nothin cause her mama hella strict, but its w.e.But dis my lil crew so yea....

"You 3 will be reporting to issp an-","Uh uh fuck dat we leavin"i said as we headed towards the exit.

~At Tammy House~

"Damn nat you just dont give a fudge who you talkin to huh?","Did you just say fudge"i asked tammy.I know this girl did not just say fudge."Know what forget have you talked to yo moms yet doe?"I asked,"No not yet and I dont think I can by myself, imean, nat you gotta tell her wit me please please"tammy said gettin all up in my grill"Aight girl damn imma help you just back the, as you say, fudge up I just heard her car door slam...destiny you gon do this wit us or leave out da back?"she said she would stay"This my girl too we ride or die up in this bitch".

"So what did you girls wanna tell me?"tammy's mom(marian)asked looking at each one of us in turn."Okay we're just gonna come out and tell you"i said"Me tammy and destiny have been talking and bout this and we think dat tammy shouldnt have an arranged marriage"she was silent,"and before you go sayin we dont know what we talkin bout just think, shes only 16 and you want her married before 17 I mean come on mama marian let your daughter live her life before she gets married and d-","Stop right there natalia chardonnay tomlin"..she only said my whole name when she was bout to go in.."You dont Tell me what I should do with my daugter I want her tied down now while shes young so she wont get into any trouble hanging around with you two, yes I said you two I know how you are and I wont let my child turn out like that...your parents may be fine with you living alone and going out like you're grown losing your virginity to god knows who but not my child!!Now leave before I do something I regret"she yelled in my face, and no I aint takin dat from her"Look tam I know she yo mama but she need to stop talkin like she fuckin know me, now listen here ya bagga mouth the only reason you want her to marry this man is cause he got dat paper and thats low what mother would give up her daughters freedom for money ya harbour shark, and if you dont understand im speakin in my native tongue it means a greedy money hungry hoe....and as for what you say bout me my parents let me stay alone cause they can trust me I have a great job that pays well so I dont depend on them, I dont go out like im grown unless im wit my girls and we dont roll like dat and I keep my legs closed otha than these otha dutty gyals round here!Tam we gon be waitin outside for you destiny lets go"as I was walking out destiny came down stairs with the rest of tammys bags, she had been packing and moving since marian been yelling n shit.."What is this sweetheart where are they taking your things","Mama you said that if I didnt agree with the arranged marriage I could leave wheneva and now thats what im doin..mama I dont wanna give up my freedom yet I wanna live my life before I get married and have kids im sorry but thats what I want"and with that she walked out not giving her mama a chance to speak.(I was listening by the door, ya gyal natalia kinda nosey)