Chapter 9

I was speechless....I didn't know how to react to seeing him.

Roc..........

Destiny could see the shock in my face cause she ran over to me and said"Look girl befo you go off just rememba he doesn't know dats yo fam after this is done go confront him bout and watch him fall back from yo pops","What makes you think he'll just fall back","Really?You askin dat.....girl everybody know he like yo crazy ass and would do anything you asked him too."

Was she right?

"I know you asking yoself if I'm right and I am ask anyone in class and they'll tell you how he be lookin at chu"....Maybe she was right cause I do kinda notice when he be staring I see him out the corner of my eye.

"Fine....I'll wait to tell em wassup"...

.......................................

*Ray POV*

See I told y'all we wouldn't get caught,the transaction went swimmingly,no one got hurt and the girls don't know what's up.

"Roc we need to talk bout what just went down"Natalia said walking up.

Or maybe not -_-

"Sure wassup babygirl"replies turning around,as soon as he saw her he instantly broke out in a big ass grin...Looking like barney and shit.

"I saw what you and ray did and truthfully o dont care bout dat I just wanna know if you're done messin with my family",roc looked amazed prince let out a gasp and prod was eating-_-

"I ain't know that was fam I'm so sorry Natalia if I had known I woulda went bout it a different way","it's okay just tell me how much more my dad owes you and I'll pay".

Wow she really cares about her peoples thats dope.

......................

  *Roc POV*

"You dont have to do that",I told her putting her wallet back in her bag,"all I needed was the 5 gs and besides even if he did owe more I wouldn't rush him now that I know he yo pops I'd do anything for you guh".

She started blushing and I saw a hint of a smile.

"Great now that thats all out of the way let's party!"prince yelled running towards the water.