Chapter -1 // Before This Begins

First of all, this is labeled Chapter -1 because there will be a Chapter 0.

I just want to tell you guys the basic setting for now since this WILL be on a hiatus for a while until I get all assets required. AKA drawings that might take up 80% of my goddamn time.

Either way, I'm really excited to work on this! I'll take it off hiatus when Side Strung is at least half done.

But basically, the story will take place after the falling out of the world. So basically it'll take place after Danganronpa 3. Not V3. 3. Because at the end of Kibou-Hen, Makoto is basically the new management of Hope's Peak and is making it a real school.

Since he just wants to help people, he and what's left of the Future Foundation and any willing volunteers built and managed a hospital for all types of people. Whether you have a broken leg, broken mind, or need therapy or even need a blood transfusion, you are welcome.

Sixteen students have been scouted to attend Hope's Peak, but all are sent to this Hope's Peak's Hospital until they're rid of their issues, which have been confirmed to interfere with classes or studies in general.

But of course, a certain black-and-white bear isn't just ready to let this hopeful experience slide.

Also, I noticed something about each and every main character in Danganronpa. Each of their first and last names have only and ONLY 3 syllables. *coughs* that's why Kaede isn't the main character of V3 *cover-up cough*

So my main character has a first and last name that's consists of 6 syllables together.