she looks so perfect » hemmings

• Dedicated to lucifer hemmings

        she wanted to run away. and he made that happen– just for her.

»

            Luke used to think perfect was just a word that was misused. A lot.

            After seventeen years of believing perfect had no true definition, his views changed.

            Now whenever he thought of perfect, one person came into his mind, engulfed his every thought.

            Jaycee King.

            Every single miniscule detail was perfect. He loved the way how she cut her own hair, laughing when the dark choppy strands were uneven. He loved the way she would spend exactly five minutes and forty-five seconds applying her makeup every morning. He loved the way she would cut the sleeves off band shirts. He loved the way she would fiddle with her cartilage piercing when she got nervous. He loved the way she had an addiction with dying the ends of her hair crazy colors.

            He loved everything about her, because every raw detail was perfect.

            Despite Jaycee’s happy-go-lucky attitude and always-present smile, Luke knew very well that she was so close to the edge in her mind. She hadn’t been this way when they had met. She had grown unstable because of him.

            You’re too young to amount to anything!

            You don’t know what love is.

            Relationships don’t last forever. This one isn’t any different.

            There was no way they could escape the critical judgment. Most people disapproved of their relationship.

            There was only one way to escape it all.

            And that was to run away.

»

© 2014 by flawlessirwin; all rights reserved.