How They Handle Being Flustered

Larten: Pretends he's not. If he avoids eye contact, he's probably flustered about something. Besides that and maybe his face getting a bit red, it's actually pretty hard to tell.

Darren: He can't handle it. Red faced, slightly panicking, the whole time. Help him. He has no idea what to do.

Evra: Hides his face. You have to pry his face out of the pillow. Plays dead for awhile.

Vancha: Super hard to do. What would you even say to get him flustered?? He'd probably laugh it off. He'd be thinking about it all day, though.

Mika: Avoids eye contact with you because he knows if he doesn't, his face will go red. Keep in mind that this doesn't happen often because he prefers your relationship to be as private as possible.

Arrow: Another one that's hard to fluster. He'll just clear his throat repeatedly and look away.

Arra: She grins and laughs even though her face is slightly pink. Pretends she's not affected.

Kurda: Nervous laughter. Looks anywhere but at you.

Gavner: Hugs you and uses it to hide his red face. He's laughing the entire time.

Steve: Acts like he's so smooth but once he's flustered, God help him. No idea what to do. He one of those "I'm not blushing, you're blushing." Guys.

Gannen: He laughs a bit but is unsure of how to react to this. He'll compliment you in return and try to get the same reaction from you.