Hallways

A/N: Hope you like this 😊
-

I was walking down the stairs from the second floor and then I saw this girl and stopped my tracks. She was looking at the bulletin board. I ran upstairs again to call my classmate. I dragged her to the stairs and said, "There she was! The girl that I've been talking about!" "Wait, is that your ex?", she answered. I said, "Yes, and I think they're together, but I'm not talking about her! I'm talking about the girl beside her!" My friend looked at the direction of the two again and said, "Ok, what about her?." I was quiet for a while and said,"Uhm, I don't know. I just.. She's just... ugh! Let's just go and eat." We continued walking and went to the cafeteria.

The next morning.

The school is busy preparing for tonight's program for our student's week. I was on the school ground and decided to call my bestfriend. After few rings she picked up.
"Hey! Do you wanna come and watch the school's band with me tonight?"
"Hey Laur. Sure, what time?"
"I'll just pick you up at around uhm 7pm?"
"Yeah ok cool! See ya hot stuff."
"Alright. See you zombie."
-
"Hey, you know you don't have to impress me. You already know that I like you Laur."
"Oh please, shut up. You're not my type."
She hit my arm and added, "You're not my type either, I only date guys. You know it."
"I know, I've hit on you so many times and got nothing. But you love to hug me, hold my hand everytime."
"Oh come on, let's just go. I don't want you thinking I hvae a thing for you."
"You don't have to say it 'cause I already know." And I winked at my best friend.

The ride to school was short and we arrived early. Mani's not from our school so I decided to tour her around and went to the cafeteria after. I saw my classmates are already there and introduced Mani to them.

We were chatting when two petite girls enetered the cafeteria door. And there she was, the girl that makes me feel something. I feel excited towards her. Like I need to know this girl and be friends with her.

The two sat down beside my classmate who I dragged on the stair with me yeaterday. Her name's Dinah. And right now, she was raising her eyebrows towards me, she was smiling like an idiot! And I was trying to mouth her not to do that!

Mani stood up, I looked at her and she said, "I'll just buy something,". "I'll go with you", I answered. And we both got up.

After buying snacks we went back to the table. I was about to sit when I noticed that the girl was looking at me. And then, it started, I.FREAKED.OUT. I can't move, can't even get myself to sit. She looked at her friend and I started calming down. They stood up and said goodbye to Dinah and left the cafeteria.
Dinah sat down beside me. I held her arm and started pinching on her skin and squealing. The others are clueless. I just can't stop smiling. My other friend which is also my ex, is eyeing Mani.

We all decided to go up and watch the program. Mani is clinging unto me. She was texting somebody. Some guy to be exact. As we are wandering the school ground, a guy approached us.

"Hey missy" he said to Mani.
And Mani was smiling and clung her arm to the guy. "Hey mister. I want you to meet my best friend here."
I was like, who is this guy, I never seen him here before. "Laur. Hey Laur!"
I snapped back to reality, "Yeah?"
"Gosh, I said this is Liam, my boyfriend."
Oh God this girl, she got boyfriend everywhere she go. And even though this guy was from my school, I never see him before. Maybe he's always skipping class. But oh well, I only got eyes to girls.
I shook the guy's hand and boy! Was it soft?
"Hey Liam, nice to meet you."
"Same here Lauren. My buddies wouldn't believe I've actually talked to you."
"And why?" I said. I daqs f
"Oh they all have crush on you!"
Smh. "Tell them I like girls."
And his eyes went wide and just nodded. And after that, Mani winked at me and they started walking away from me. And I was standing here, all alone, by my self. Nice. I've brought a friend with me and then she came running away with his boyfriend. What a best friend.
----------
A/N: Im sorry for typos if there's any and wrong grammars.
Comment pleease I don't bite. 😁